• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick thinks living in WI makes him Bear Grylls

G

As opposed to believing what the TV show told you? Everyone here knows he was in the TA and wasn't a professional soldier. I also thought I remembered that he was injured in a training exercise. I googled it and that's the edit part I added.

As far as I know, he was injured on a training mission.
So?
Many now claim that JFK's older brother, Joe Jr., the heir to the Kennedy throne and the son chosen for ascension by the Patriarch Joseph Sr, also died in "just" a training mission in England. Does that make him less badass?
If your training can kill you, does it matter if you never made it to real battle?

Wut is ur point, m8?

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
As far as I know, he was injured on a training mission.
So?
Many now claim that JFK's older brother, Joe Jr., the heir to the Kennedy throne and the son chosen for ascension by the Patriarch Joseph Sr, also died in "just" a training mission in England. Does that make him less badass?
If your training can kill you, does it matter if you never made it to real battle?

Wut is ur point, m8?
If bear grylls is so badass then why does he need you to defend him? check and mate.

Forum Clout
He was in 21 SAS, which is a territorial Army reserve unit. Members of the public with no prior military experience can join. 22 SAS is what everyone means when they talk about the SAS. Obviously it's still difficult to get badged. I was going for an anti-Pat joke though. Relax yourself

Edit - also his parachute accident was on a training exercise, not a "mission." 21 and 23 SAS rarely ever see combat, and when they do it's as support troops, but only if 1, 2 or 3 Para aren't available. 16 Air Assault would also be brought in as support for 22 SAS before the territorial regiments 21 or 23. Grylls was in 94-97, so wouldn't have seen any action. Though he teases suggestions he might have on his American shows, he never used to when he was on British TV because he'd have been called out.
You have to realize though, Pat was rejected by the military for being to tough, look it up they can do that, like the police and intelligence.

G

If bear grylls is so badass then why does he need you to defend him? check and mate.

Only because @McGovnah8 can't make a post without attacking someone's credentials, even if he agrees with the OPs sentiment. I know nothing about the guy but he acts like high-born lord and it's fun to argue with him.

Bear Grylls eats his own poop on tv, literally. I don't care if he lives or dies. But I'll autisticly defend the integrity of my posts to the last man.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
He was in 21 SAS, which is a territorial Army reserve unit. Members of the public with no prior military experience can join. 22 SAS is what everyone means when they talk about the SAS. Obviously it's still difficult to get badged. I was going for an anti-Pat joke though. Relax yourself

Edit - also his parachute accident was on a training exercise, not a "mission." 21 and 23 SAS rarely ever see combat, and when they do it's as support troops, but only if 1, 2 or 3 Para aren't available. 16 Air Assault would also be brought in as support for 22 SAS before the territorial regiments 21 or 23. Grylls was in 94-97, so wouldn't have seen any action. Though he teases suggestions he might have on his American shows, he never used to when he was on British TV because he'd have been called out.
I'm more of a 82nd guy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240320-144440~2.png
    Screenshot_20240320-144440~2.png
    110 KB · Views: 2
G

They shoot pretty good

This is why this place is superior to KF.

If McG and I had a tiff over there, they'd discuss it in earnest for another two days like it was a social justice issue.

Ova heeah, we wait till the opponent says something funny, rib it, and then go have a snack, while everyone else calls us faggots.

🥰

G

This is why this place is superior to KF.

If McG and I had a tiff over there, they'd discuss it in earnest for another two days like it was a social justice issue.

Ova heeah, we wait till the opponent says something funny, rib it, and then go have a snack, while everyone else calls us faggots.

🥰
Enjoy your snack. I'm going to finish reading Ripley Under Ground and go to sleep. Toodle-oo!

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
The only difference in Milwaukee during the cold is there’s marginally less nigger crime