• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick thinks living in WI makes him Bear Grylls

G

Like Pat though, he's a tough guy strictly for show who checks into a nice hotel once the cameras stop rolling.

You limeys really are miserable cunts.

I'm an American and even I know Bear had to retire as an SAS paratrooper after his shoot failed to deploy on a mission and he broke his back - but survived. He's a certified, documented badass. Even if his current title amounts to nothing more than the Boy Scout Major General, he's a rugged and humble dude with a family and lots of money.

You sound like one of those YouTube zoomers who discredit military veterans because they don't also foster rescue dogs in their spare time.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
The freezing point of water isn't precise and salt doesn't melt ice. But Pat failed chemistry and physics so I shouldn't expect him to know that.
He's also obliquely saying that pipes bursting isn't really a problem until you are "right around 0°F", which anyone with a functioning brain knows isn't true. It's a danger at any temperature near and below freezing, especially if you have "[lost] your home heating". Also a simple Google search would have told him that pipes bursting becomes a real threat around 20°F.

It's all part of his bizarre obsession with trying to prove that Fahrenheit is the "right" scale, about which he is completely wrong. It's an internal battle for him between portraying himself as a science expert vs. being a stubborn cocksucking asshole, and guess which one is winning.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout

I'm an American and even I know Bear had to retire as an SAS paratrooper after his shoot failed to deploy on a mission and he broke his back - but survived. He's a certified, documented badass. Even if his current title amounts to nothing more than the Boy Scout Major General, he's a rugged and humble dude with a family and lots of money.

You sound like one of those YouTube zoomers who discredit military veterans because they don't also foster rescue dogs in their spare time.
Nice shoot, stupid

G

I'm an American and even I know I Bear had to retire as an SAS paratrooper after his shoot failed to deploy on a mission and he broke his back - but survived. He's a certified, documented badass. Even if his current title amounts to nothing more than the Boy Scout Major General, he's a rugged and humble dude with a family and lots of money.

He was in 21 SAS, which is a territorial Army reserve unit. Members of the public with no prior military experience can join. 22 SAS is what everyone means when they talk about the SAS. Obviously it's still difficult to get badged. I was going for an anti-Pat joke though. Relax yourself

Edit - also his parachute accident was on a training exercise, not a "mission." 21 and 23 SAS rarely ever see combat, and when they do it's as support troops, but only if 1, 2 or 3 Para aren't available. 16 Air Assault would also be brought in as support for 22 SAS before the territorial regiments 21 or 23. Grylls was in 94-97, so wouldn't have seen any action. Though he teases suggestions he might have on his American shows, he never used to when he was on British TV because he'd have been called out.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Say "chute" phonetically.

Does is sound like "shoot?"
You knew what I meant and I'm not convinced I mistyped.

Now go get yer fuckin shoot box.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

Excuse @McGowan6 he’s used to the glory days of army service:
1710962740647.jpeg