• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick sperging on Andrew again

EraGodless

Forum Clout
UQPog7O.png
He's such a fucking lying liar. Nigga, the judge asked you for evidence and you turned into a fucking muttering and stuttering prick. You also, texted Andrew back and tried to bait him into meeting/a confrontation. What a lying fat faggot.

Forum Clout
How does he even show his face at hooligans or even to niki after that second loss? He was probably gassing up all the patrons and bartenders about that guy that was stupid enough to send all his ID info directly to pat and how he was finally going see some justice. Im sure he did the same that whole vacation with niki. How can he lose?

Then walks into hooligans defeated again. You know they asked how it went and he had to blame everyone but himself. Then had to explain it again when he walked in the front door. Pretty much everyone is secretly disappointed with him but he isnt worth trying to talk sense into. He is so far invested that nobody will change his mind and he will run this whole thing right into the collections department with no regard for anyone that has tried to help him up to this point.
Has Fat even posted about being back at Hooligan's since? Maybe he won't go back to face the music or maybe he's been asked to not return.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Still has the appeal if he want it, though I’m not an evidence tampering faggot so it would come out the same in court, I guess. Left out the one with my full driver’s license, but all he said there was his legal disclaimer.
Goddamn that was fun to read, knowing that you followed through.

The whole rest of my life, i meet anyone named Nadolski and their drinks are on me

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Not trying to brag, but lifting just a a dozen or so key tweets from these two posts I made when Pig was suing me would be devastating to Pig's restraining order case:

@ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

Andrew.PNG

Edit:
Andrew2.PNG