• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick sperging on Andrew again

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Pat was appealing the judge's denial of the restraining order against Andrew, was he not? Given this unprovoked outburst, you have to assume he got some bad news about it. I hope Andrew is archiving, screenshotting, and printing these tweets out, because it would destroy any appeal Pat tried.

Also, if I was @ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself , I would strongly consider filing a restraining order against Pat. Pat previously blasted out Andrew's license and libeled him, now weeks later despite zero new contact from him, Pat is libeling him again. "Radialized". Hilarious if you listen to the pahhdkeest episode with Andrew.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
UQPog7O.png
I always love seeing that stupid pirate jerk get involved. He wishes we fucked with him

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I always love seeing that stupid pirate jerk get involved. He wishes we fucked with him
He is so late to the party. He thought he was going investigate and help find the suspect. Pat had already lost in court but didnt want to mention it until after he sent 8 tweets trying to farm pity points on the topic to say that the courst have already declared this whole this " A couple drunk idiots on the inernet." and dismissed the case.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He is so late to the party. He thought he was going investigate and help find the suspect. Pat had already lost in court but didnt want to mention it until after he sent 8 tweets trying to farm pity points on the topic to say that the courst have already declared this whole this " A couple drunk idiots on the inernet." and dismissed the case.
The pirate dork is so angry we don’t fuck with him because he’s so boring, it drives him nuts he can’t claim victim status like fat Pat does.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
@TurdFerguson according to BDA he just took his phone to court, didn't bother to print out 3 copies (one for the court and one for Andrew) as is procedure. So he couldn't submit shit

and baffled by his unpreparedness, the commissioner asked "What did you think today was?"
He didn't know the proPPer proToCawl and tried to submit his 'friends' texts as evidence. This is funny not only because special boy doesn't understand hearsay, but also because he couldn't get one of his bar buddies to spend 30 minutes to testify on his behalf

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
It's actually worse. He submitted evidence (text messages) that made him look like at least partially to blame. Or did he actually commit perjury and only introduce BDAs messages and BDA showed the full convo?
He didn’t seem to do that editing his side out of texts, though I couldn’t prove it since I don’t have the first half of the convo. He did of course conveniently leave out the whole second half where he threatens and goads me while I offer to buy him a beer. That was why the judge rejected the restraining order, not because “oh this was just drunken silliness, take care you scamp.” It probably wouldn’t do any harm to post what I have, but I’ve just been holding out til it’s over.

G

He didn’t seem to do that editing his side out of texts, though I couldn’t prove it since I don’t have the first half of the convo. He did of course conveniently leave out the whole second half where he threatens and goads me while I offer to buy him a beer. That was why the judge rejected the restraining order, not because “oh this was just drunken silliness, take care you scamp.” It probably wouldn’t do any harm to post what I have, but I’ve just been holding out til it’s over.
you want a sloppy blowjob? free of charge, of course

Forum Clout
Isn't it essentially over?

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Isn't it essentially over?
Still has the appeal if he want it, though I’m not an evidence tampering faggot so it would come out the same in court, I guess. Left out the one with my full driver’s license, but all he said there was his legal disclaimer.

Attachments

• FF623B3E-2A62-4AAC-8E5E-4C3AB7F26762.png
    FF623B3E-2A62-4AAC-8E5E-4C3AB7F26762.png
    436.6 KB · Views: 81
  • ECC49960-F8C5-40F5-A5DA-29E3C765A87E.png
    ECC49960-F8C5-40F5-A5DA-29E3C765A87E.png
    428.2 KB · Views: 77
  • B450F8BA-F476-48D8-942F-C126B19D9815.png
    B450F8BA-F476-48D8-942F-C126B19D9815.png
    386.9 KB · Views: 76
  • BC45E838-474C-4BB9-B03F-ED62F303F89F.png
    BC45E838-474C-4BB9-B03F-ED62F303F89F.png
    397.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 066998D3-4C30-4B25-951A-4C62A65434A9.png
    066998D3-4C30-4B25-951A-4C62A65434A9.png
    404.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 4084FA23-58DA-45A9-B00D-DD6FAA9931A3.png
    4084FA23-58DA-45A9-B00D-DD6FAA9931A3.png
    406.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 18CF2DAB-307B-4ABF-AF08-5C43BE63F64B.png
    18CF2DAB-307B-4ABF-AF08-5C43BE63F64B.png
    310 KB · Views: 79
  • C05D16E9-C2AA-417C-AEF5-3FB2A021EF7C.png
    C05D16E9-C2AA-417C-AEF5-3FB2A021EF7C.png
    403.6 KB · Views: 81

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He didn't know the proPPer proToCawl and tried to submit his 'friends' texts as evidence. This is funny not only because special boy doesn't understand hearsay, but also because he couldn't get one of his bar buddies to spend 30 minutes to testify on his behalf
How does he even show his face at hooligans or even to niki after that second loss? He was probably gassing up all the patrons and bartenders about that guy that was stupid enough to send all his ID info directly to pat and how he was finally going see some justice. Im sure he did the same that whole vacation with niki. How can he lose?

Then walks into hooligans defeated again. You know they asked how it went and he had to blame everyone but himself. Then had to explain it again when he walked in the front door. Pretty much everyone is secretly disappointed with him but he isnt worth trying to talk sense into. He is so far invested that nobody will change his mind and he will run this whole thing right into the collections department with no regard for anyone that has tried to help him up to this point.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Still has the appeal if he want it, though I’m not an evidence tampering faggot so it would come out the same in court, I guess. Left out the one with my full driver’s license, but all he said there was his legal disclaimer.
He literally has the worst, most impotent comebacks of all time. A 9 year old would beat him in a battle of wits.