• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick sperging on Andrew again

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
The actual tough guy seems to love to whine, cry, and embellish on twitter in hopes for those sweet likes. He’s almost 42 yet NEEDS attention from Internet strangers because he’s a pathetic unemployed lonely man who tweets all day from the couch.
He threatened to fucking fly to Twitter's HQ over his FREE Twitter account. I can't imagine being middle aged and threatening to go to a company's headquarters and then lawyering up over a social media account - especially when you haven't so much as drafted a strongly worded letter trying to get visitation rights to his daughter.

He doesn't love Annabelle. He doesn't love Nikki. Twitter is the only thing in his life that he loves, because it's attention, and because he can control the narrative of who Patrick S Tomlinson is, as opposed to the poor white trash proof.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
UQPog7O.png

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
high school graduate Pat DIDN'T EVEN SUBMIT A SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE and now has the audacity to trash the Georgetown Law graduate Commissioner of the Court that oversaw the hearing? what a fat fucking retard

ffs he didn't bother to even SERVE Andrew and he's acting to his followers like the justice system is against him???? die of diabetes faggot

you guys should see how retard-proof, hand-holding and dumbed down the paperwork is (remember it's meant for women) but not enough for how retarded our lolpig is

Last edited:
G

high school graduate Pat DIDN'T EVEN SUBMIT A SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE and now has the audacity to trash the Georgetown Law graduate Commissioner of the Court that oversaw the hearing? what a fat fucking retard
It's actually worse. He submitted evidence (text messages) that made him look like at least partially to blame. Or did he actually commit perjury and only introduce BDAs messages and BDA showed the full convo?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
It's actually worse. He submitted evidence (text messages) that made him look like at least partially to blame. Or did he actually commit perjury and only introduce BDAs messages and BDA showed the full convo?
seeing how Andrew hasnt entered this thread yet, let's assume he did the stupider of the two