Remember when I dove deep into PickleRickle's post history and discovered he was an idiot?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Business is booming, welfarester. I've got 2 daughters growing and becoming more into their own along with a few bustling, growing businesses to run. Have fun with your UberEats routes ^_^
No you don't, homosexualster...and if you do, their dad is a homosexual coprophile who spends his time here instead of raising them. Nice future strippers and onlyfans content creators, faggotster.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
No you don't, homosexualster...and if you do, their dad is a homosexual coprophile who spends his time here instead of raising them. Nice future strippers and onlyfans content creators, faggotster.
You have no wife, daughter, or family to speak of. You are a terminally online, unemployed retarded leech from Somalia.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
@Ashcroft notice how you, @RoxburyRick @chocolatehellhole @PickleRickle (look at the idiotic pajeet meme, because Im now a pajeet?) replied mere moments after my post? This place is dead and you're still sitting on your depressed asses, refreshing f5, looking for stimulus.

Its because you're mostly junkies and alcoholics...and then you project your lack of impulse, your loneliness, etc. on others.

@Ashcroft you have got to be on meth...your energy is hard to keep up with.

Just accept the accurate labels and move on. Roxbury is a self admitted crackhead. Chocolatehellhole is a homosexual coprophile, Phish was molested and has pedo-hunter tendencies, Pickle Rickle is a dimwit.
1713826041517985.jpg

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)

I am handsome and have a thick head of hair. Seethe.

- an autistic cave nigger without friends

NewJersey.gov

I am handsome and have a thick head of hair. Seethe.

- an autistic cave nigger without friends
checks notification

x quoted you "moments ago"

x = Ashcroft

Dat "energy" (meth)

log-off "(((Paul R Nelson)))

wacky funster (My Egyptian geopolitics guru was right about the 2 kinds of Westerners, lmao...guess which kind are you?):

NewJersey.gov

You have a pretend wife and no friends.
You cant even "pretend" to have a wife.

You boqpost to impress 4-5 sassters (who I hurt and are bitter), your adderall prescription makes it seem more wide-reaching.

You spam post.

YouTubers puppeteered you.

Your humor is best represented by that video I posted...ie, you're this modern realm's "sad clown" (hides pain w strained jokes)

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
You cant even "pretend" to have a wife.

You boqpost to impress 4-5 sassters (who I hurt and are bitter), your adderall prescription makes it seem more wide-reaching.

You spam post.

YouTubers puppeteered you.

Your humor is best represented by that video I posted...ie, you're this modern realm's "sad clown" (hides pain w strained jokes)

Pretend wife, tho