Remember when I dove deep into PickleRickle's post history and discovered he was an idiot?

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Screenshot 2024-04-22 10.19.49 PM.png
Impulsiveness is womanly, why do you not take time to be precise in your posting and get it right the first time?

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
IMG_2643.jpeg

There was a 55 hour period where you posted 428 times. Over that time period you AVERAGED almost 8 posts per hour. While that number is "impressive" when taken as a whole, we need to break it down to find the truth behind the numbers. Thursday there was a 2 hour period where you posted 57 times. In the next 2 hour period you posted 47 times, for a 4 hour total of 104 (26 posts per hour). This is without factoring in edits. The sheer amount of activity is astounding, especially considering the lack of output. Overnight, Thursday into Friday, you managed to post 14 times sporadically, implying a lack of sleep. And this is just the first 14 hours of this Boqtent. There needs to be a statistic that quantifies this level of futility. I propose something like the "Tiresome Index" and I will be working on a statistical model as such

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
@NewJersey.gov you can't take the stance of superiority when you're continuously humbled by the likes of the posters here. There's no point trying to argue with people who have zero respect for you. Like pat, every response and post you make is amusing to the off topic users. Maybe sit the next few plays out, partner.
Is it? I find my responses acid-tongued...nice relating with people I palpably cut deep, stupid.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Yes i do remember actually. The sassters can’t handle you when it’s only 5 or 6 vs 1

They’re gonna need to call in more minions I think Liban
The Boqcels don’t understand he has enough acid in his tongue for legions of the sassters. The Libanites will fall victim to his precise execution of wit, no doubt.