Remember when I dove deep into PickleRickle's post history and discovered he was an idiot?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
You are an autistic weirdo with no real life friends.
People with friends aren't active on 10+ different internet forums and livestreaming to 8 people. These are not the actions of a man with friends.
Keep projecting, Patposter...

Also, don't throw back things I've accused you of being first...If this (ashcroft account) wasn't "all you have" your ego wouldn't be so butthurt from something I typed here, meth headster.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Keep projecting, Patposter...

Also, don't throw back things I've accused you of being first...If this (ashcroft account) wasn't "all you have" your ego wouldn't be so butthurt from something I typed here, meth headster.
I called you a schitzo, you called me a schitzo the next day.

Throwing back accusations is your thing.

We know you don't have any friends. It's a fact. Seethe

NewJersey.gov

You went by "Child" you retard. I can claim I've never been a patposter, you can't. You also are poor and ugly (balding too).
Your cheap wall speaks volume about your poverty + rube taste/flexes + rube LARP (you're a wagey and claimed to own your brewery...what intern applicant for the OnA show is an owner of a craft brewery a mere decades later).

I'm handsome with a thick head of hair...seethe FAGGOT (you are gay).

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Your cheap wall speaks volume about your poverty + rube taste/flexes + rube LARP (you're a wagey and claimed to own your brewery...what intern applicant for the OnA show is an owner of a craft brewery a mere decades later).

boqgafferstapebathroom.jpg
libanboq.jpg
boqliban.png
Get help.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I called you a schitzo, you called me a schitzo the next day.

Throwing back accusations is your thing.

We know you don't have any friends. It's a fact. Seethe
Exactly what he tries with “pedo” to me. I rightfully called him out then he tries to reverse uno it. Very womanly behavior. Typical Boq though.

Last edited:

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is

I know beer is haram and that you're a retard, but there was a massive upswing in small breweries and a lot of people made a shitload of money in the sector in the last decade. Why am I bothering? Nigger nigger skin of shit child bridester

NewJersey.gov

Exactly what he tries with “pedo” to me. I rightfully called him out then he tries to reverse uno it. Very womanly behavior. Typical Bow though.

Search "Pedophile" and/or "Pedo" by user: "Phish"

You are what you're obsessed with, phishter. This is the only place the pedo label has been thrown at me, and by 40 year old, anonymous pedos, like you, lol.

NewJersey.gov

@Ashcroft notice how you, @RoxburyRick @chocolatehellhole @PickleRickle (look at the idiotic pajeet meme, because Im now a pajeet?) replied mere moments after my post? This place is dead and you're still sitting on your depressed asses, refreshing f5, looking for stimulus.

Its because you're mostly junkies and alcoholics...and then you project your lack of impulse, your loneliness, etc. on others.

@Ashcroft you have got to be on meth...your energy is hard to keep up with.

Just accept the accurate labels and move on. Roxbury is a self admitted crackhead. Chocolatehellhole is a homosexual coprophile, Phish was molested and has pedo-hunter tendencies, Pickle Rickle is a dimwit.

chocolatehellhole

@Ashcroft notice how you, @RoxburyRick @chocolatehellhole @PickleRickle (look at the idiotic pajeet meme, because Im now a pajeet?) replied mere moments after my post? This place is dead and you're still sitting on your depressed asses, refreshing f5, looking for stimulus.

Its because you're mostly junkies and alcoholics...and then you project your lack of impulse, your loneliness, etc. on others.

@Ashcroft you have got to be on meth...your energy is hard to keep up with.
boqchild (1).png

chocolatehellhole

What happened to you lately, there's definitely something up...You used to be as energetic as the meth headster. A lil constipated? This low effort shit tells me you're occupied with something...coprophile
Business is booming, welfarester. I've got 2 daughters growing and becoming more into their own along with a few bustling, growing businesses to run. Have fun with your UberEats routes ^_^