Rape apologists

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
You’re right, you are retarded faggot, and I wasn’t kidding. I didn’t freak out, I pointed out that you called me angry just because I shine the light on how stupid you are. I’m not lashing out at anyone, I’m just pointing out that you have a very low IQ and are a faggot. I can do that calmly and I’m doing it right now.

Only a low IQ person wouldn’t understand this
I forgot you’re a genius the likes of Jenna. Only you can understand right? So I won’t bother asking why i’m such a retard or faggot. Because you’ll give “Lul you’re too stupid to understand.” Greentext faggot. You’re just like Jenna who you claim is so retarded. A lone genius fighting against all us low IQ sheeple. I don’t think i’m a genius and I am a faggot. You genuinely think you’re really smart and totally alpha. That’s what sets you and I apart. Meanwhile you’re a brainlet balding manlet no one on here likes. Or are you trying to have a personality by being a Boq / Cuntfucker level heel? If so I pity you because you’re terrible at it.

Sue Lightning

You mean “Maybe not every rape accusation should be believed.”

“Maybe all rape accusations shouldn’t be” means that it’s possible that we should disbelieve all of them.

But I don’t expect you or Jenna to understand how to speak even your native tongue correctly, because you’re both retarded faggots.
This is what has More Worser red in the face and slamming on his keyboard trying to “own” me as a room temperature idiot. The fact that I phrased a sentence wrong. Congrats linguist. I typed a sentence wrong. And for this you’re spilling a dead thread into another page calling me a fucking retard. But you’re totttaaally not angry, right? Is it normal for you to get this assblasted over a sentence being phrased wrong? Maybe you need something in your life to keep you happy. God knows it won’t be a woman.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
db0d82f2-ea97-46e7-bfbf-aba4092758e3_text.gif

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
I forgot you’re a genius the likes of Jenna.
No, a not stupid person would remember that I said both you and Jenna are retarded
Only you can understand right?
No, but you’re not very bright, so once again I’ll explain how English works. When I said “ only a low IQ person wouldn’t understand this,” I clearly was saying that everyone who is not low IQ can understand it.
So I won’t bother asking why i’m such a retard or faggot. Because you’ll give “Lul you’re too stupid to understand.”
No, I’ll explain it, like I have been all along, liar. The most likely cause is genetics.
Greentext faggot.
Yes, keep seething about it. So angry, haha
You’re just like Jenna who you claim is so retarded.
No, but seeing as you’re not very bright, I can understand why you can’t grasp the difference
A lone genius fighting against all us low IQ sheeple.
No, there are lots of people as smart or smarter than I am. And I’m not fighting against low IQ sheeple, all I did was point out that you are not very bright.
I don’t think i’m a genius and I am a faggot.
Correct, I’m glad you have your head on straight even if it’s not a very good one
You genuinely think you’re really smart and totally alpha.
Oh I can prove that I’m really smart. I’ve never said anything about where I fall in the social hierarchy but the fact that you imagine this is pretty funny, stupid.
That’s what sets you and I apart.
No, we are set apart by a lot more than that, stop trying to close the gap.
Meanwhile you’re a brainlet balding manlet no one on here likes.
No x4, but it’s rib smashing that this is your idea of a biting comment. “If I insist all the things that aren’t true are true, you’ll get angry like i am!” Nope
Or are you trying to have a personality by being a Boq / Cuntfucker level heel? If so I pity you because you’re terrible at it.
You’re right, I’m terrible at being a heel, but I’m really good at pointing out that you are retarded and I’m glad you finally admitted it. Just work on that anger and you might be OK, I mean except other than all the data that correlate low IQ and proclivity to anger with bad life outcomes

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
This is what has More Worser red in the face and slamming on his keyboard trying to “own” me as a room temperature idiot. The fact that I phrased a sentence wrong. Congrats linguist. I typed a sentence wrong. And for this you’re spilling a dead thread into another page calling me a fucking retard. But you’re totttaaally not angry, right? Is it normal for you to get this assblasted over a sentence being phrased wrong? Maybe you need something in your life to keep you happy. God knows it won’t be a woman.
“He nonchalantly pointed out that I am not very bright, this means he’s angry, and if I keep saying he’s angry, maybe it will really get his goat”

Angry low IQ fagcel rants about how angry and womanless the other guy supposedly is 😁

G

No, a not stupid person would remember that I said both you and Jenna are retarded

No, but you’re not very bright, so once again I’ll explain how English works. When I said “ only a low IQ person wouldn’t understand this,” I clearly was saying that everyone who is not low IQ can understand it.

No, I’ll explain it, like I have been all along, liar. The most likely cause is genetics.

No, but seeing as you’re not very bright, I can understand why you can’t grasp the difference

No, there are lots of people as smart or smarter than I am. And I’m not fighting against low IQ sheeple, all I did was point out that you are not very bright.

Correct, I’m glad you have your head on straight even if it’s not a very good one

Oh I can prove that I’m really smart. I’ve never said anything about where I fall in the social hierarchy but the fact that you imagine this is pretty funny, stupid.

No x4, but it’s rib smashing that this is your idea of a biting comment. “If I insist all the things that aren’t true are true, you’ll get angry like i am!” Nope

You’re right, I’m terrible at being a heel, but I’m really good at pointing out that you are retarded and I’m glad you finally admitted it. Just work on that anger and you might be OK, I mean except other than all the data that correlate low IQ and proclivity to anger with bad life outcomes
Your hair is falling out.

Sue Lightning

Thats a whole lotta words i’m not gonna read. Stay bald and mad