Shut up
IMG_7016.jpeg

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
‎
‎
Maybe all rape accusations shouldn’t be believed
You mean “Maybe not every rape accusation should be believed.”

“Maybe all rape accusations shouldn’t be” means that it’s possible that we should disbelieve all of them.

But I don’t expect you or Jenna to understand how to speak even your native tongue correctly, because you’re both retarded faggots.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
‎
‎
I mean to be fair, most people are like you. When a "friend" or member of the tribe is revealed to be a creepy sexual predator, just let that slide. Probably all made up anyway.

NoBacon lives in constant fear that the women he's raped are going to come forward and get his ass locked up? No, they're all lying. False accusations. The SFWA is where the rapists are, my onaforums buddies are all perfect angels.

But sowwy I take a hardline stance with this shit and call out hypocrisy. You seem really upset that I'm against rape so here's a warm Jenna to brighten your evening.

60919bbc9505d72425d333bc_o_U_v2.jpg
IMG_6032.jpeg

Hmmm when’s that still image from?

IMG_6030.jpeg

:image_4764: :image_4764: :image_4764:

More Worser

‎
‎
I don’t know @NoBacon but what he said in those screenshots is 100% correct: every guy he knows who isn’t a total faggot easily could be convicted in a court of law if accused.

In the second screenshot he said that women often put up a façade of resistance.

Neither of those things is a defense of rape.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
‎
‎
I don’t know @NoBacon but what he said in those screenshots is 100% correct: every guy he knows who isn’t a total faggot easily could be convicted in a court of law if accused.

In the second screenshot he said that women often put up a façade of resistance.

Neither of those things is a defense of rape.

I support rape in all forms. Rape is good!

But yeah, only a retard doesn’t understand what I was saying or takes it as being pro rape.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
‎
‎
Jenna is impossible to argue with. I’m not even going to entertain how “Maybe all rape accusations shouldn’t be believed” is rape apology. He won’t concede to any point and you’ll just get some aggressive bullshit putting you on the defense when you’re not “defending” anything, just saying how retarded he’s being. What’s even more stupid than perceiving this as rape apology is thinking “You know what I should do? Screencap this and post it to litcrit”. Genuinely, dude. What was your thinking and desired result? That everyone would rally around you and think you’re badass? A freethinker? You look like a dummy. And worse you broke LE OMERTA…don’t leak the “secret” chats dummy. Screencapping Nobacons bass shit was retarded enough but trying to “cancel” people rather than just make fun of them is even more retarded.

Jenna always does this shit. Whenever they get into an argument they pull out the rolodex of shit you said in chat, not even fucking relevant, to try and embarrass you or cause a turn against you. And it never works because its pathetic and petty. Who would want to be in a chat with that? I don’t even want to be on the same forum as you. But the worst part is he doesn’t crave validation from other users. He believes he’s some fucking lone genius that’s gonna speak “his truth” (that only he can know and understand given how smart he is) wether everyone turns on him or not. So I applaud you Jenna, you’re the only genuine free thinker on here along with BOQ. Interpret that as you will.

Was Jenna raped by a clown 10 years ago. When he was 40?

That’s what I’ve heard. He’s never denied it, which to me is proof it happened for certain.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
‎
‎
Clearly when you hear Hyde and Russell Brand are getting accused of rape, the first thought should be to sympathize with the famous rapists. Oh no! Those poor men! What if one of the girls I was pushy and forceful with (blurred lines lol) came forward and did this to me!?!?!

Not even false accusation shit. It's "I did this, and now I'm scared that I'm gonna get MeToo'd if one of these bitches starts yapping."

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
‎
‎
You mean “Maybe not every rape accusation should be believed.”

“Maybe all rape accusations shouldn’t be” means that it’s possible that we should disbelieve all of them.

But I don’t expect you or Jenna to understand how to speak even your native tongue correctly, because you’re both retarded faggots.
1695157144827.jpeg

I woke up, I looked at O&A, More Worser said “Fuck Dougie, Fuck Jenna, Fuck Sue.” I’m like…What he say fuck me for?! Dougie called you bald, took your whole manhood, say fuck that nigga!

More Worser

‎
‎
Really sad part is
View attachment 152459
I woke up, I looked at O&A, More Worser said “Fuck Dougie, Fuck Jenna, Fuck Sue.” I’m like…What he say fuck me for?! Dougie called you bald, took your whole manhood, say fuck that nigga!
imagine being so stupid and incurious (one of the strongest signs of low IQ) that you think the only time people know how the body works, is if their body is dysfunctional in that way. That’s Dougie.

Now imagine someone even stupider, who assumes an idiot like Dougie must be right. That’s you, stupid.

More Worser

‎
‎
You guys are both so stupid, you must assume oncologists have cancer and urologists must have erectile dysfunction because otherwise why would they be knowledgeable about it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, absolute mongrel dipshits.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
‎
‎
Really sad part is

imagine being so stupid and incurious (one of the strongest signs of low IQ) that you think the only time people know how the body works, is if their body is dysfunctional in that way. That’s Dougie.

Now imagine someone even stupider, who assumes an idiot like Dougie must be right. That’s you, stupid.
Lol i’m not even going to argue with you because I can’t. The only thing I know you for is fighting with @The Kid and i made a thread about it. Otherwise…who? And whats your problem with me exactly? You seem feisty. You’re probably just hungry. Get in your high chair and have mommy do the airplane, stupid.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
‎
‎
me: points out that you’re no danger of being called smart
You: “y u so angery!”

QED.
Yeah because you seem angry dummy. You called me a retarded faggot the likes of Jenna with no irony or joking. Then you freaked out on me more when I tried to play it off with a 50 Cent joke. Seriously, what are you talking about? What are you so mad at? You’re lashing out at everybody for no reason.

More Worser

‎
‎
Yeah because you seem angry dummy. You called me a retarded faggot the likes of Jenna with no irony or joking. Then you freaked out on me more when I tried to play it off with a 50 Cent joke. Seriously, what are you talking about? What are you so mad at? You’re lashing out at everybody for no reason.
You’re right, you are retarded faggot, and I wasn’t kidding. I didn’t freak out, I pointed out that you called me angry just because I shine the light on how stupid you are. I’m not lashing out at anyone, I’m just pointing out that you have a very low IQ and are a faggot. I can do that calmly and I’m doing it right now.

Only a low IQ person wouldn’t understand this

More Worser

‎
‎
This guy has gone so off the rails since being called bald it’s insane. Take some Xanax. Take some Mixidil, however the fuck you spell it, (I wouldn’t know because I have a full head of hair…) and just calm down.
“ if you point out that I’m stupid, it just means that you’re going off the rails”

Congratulations on your full head of hair, I know exactly what it’s like, dummy.