• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Question thread for Andrew Nadolski (for emergency podcast)

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Are you saying that Bobo might be loying

This was the best I can find, questionable ethnicity but looks like she might be a hapa and definitely has the accent.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

This was the best I can find, questionable ethnicity but looks like she might be a hapa and definitely has the accent.
Doesn’t look like a chink to me

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
He’s not. That’s some other Andrew. Our Andrew is a blue collar regular joe
Correct. There were 2 guys I found who could have fit the bill. One was the PhD who works for Intel in Portland. He kinda has the same face but has long hair. The other guy was a blue collar union guy who still lives in Illinois, probably the real Andrew. My goal in pushing the PhD narrative was to get Pat to make a fool of himself by doxxing the wrong guy and get Intel's legal team in on the Patposting action. Faggot was too lazy to bite.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I have some catching up to do. Unlike certain fat faggots named Patrick, I was away from the internet during the stream. Duuude, ya gotcha road sodas, ya gotcha hilarious Pig update, boom duuuuuude, bitch-titted fool defeated by a drunken Polack.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I have some catching up to do. Unlike certain fat faggots named Patrick, I was away from the internet during the stream. Duuude, ya gotcha road sodas, ya gotcha hilarious Pig update, boom duuuuuude, bitch-titted fool defeated by a drunken Pollack.
Crack a beer and listen. Its pretty funny.

G

[SIZE=13px]People really thought the Physics PhD was getting shitfaced at 1am and driving 100 miles to fight some guy from the internet at a shitty Milwaukee bar?[/SIZE]
I would never question if Patrick was dumb enough to fall for a fake dox. See Canyon Boykin and Josiah Moñoz for Piggy’s vetting skills…
I’m not talking about Rick, I mean people here bought it.