• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Question thread for Andrew Nadolski (for emergency podcast)

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
By Andrew’s account, I take it he was dressed pretty much like this? Even Joe Cumia has better court attire.

3F5DAEAC-7A9C-47CF-8159-BAFF11491867.jpeg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
You're in a fertility clinic. Why isn't important. The fire alarm goes off. You run for the exit. As you run down this hallway, you hear a child screaming from behind a door. You throw open the door and find a five-year-old child crying for help. They're in one corner of the room. In the other corner, you spot a frozen container labeled ‘1000 Viable Human Embryos.’ The smoke is rising. You start to choke. You know you can grab one or the other, but not both before you succumb to smoke inhalation and die, saving no one. Do you (A) save the child, or (B) save the thousand embryos? There is no (C).

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
First question, since Rick just told me this is, were you told by the judge to never contact him again or you'd be arrested? If it is so, that means we all get that same deal, one meeting free of consequence lol. If it wasn't said we need a transcript to prove his lies.

I've been saying it for years now, anyone who got ID'd would face no more legal consequences than being told to knock it off. And lookie here, first time it happens, it turns out to be exactly the case.

Keep making empty threats, Rick. "You'll be sued, you'll be in prison". Here was your chance to back that up, fat boy, and what happened?

G

I've been saying it for years now, anyone who got ID'd would face no more legal consequences than being told to knock it off. And lookie here, first time it happens, it turns out to be exactly the case.

Keep making empty threats, Rick. "You'll be sued, you'll be in prison". Here was your chance to back that up, fat boy, and what happened?
Me too, I was a bit more generous, I thought he'd get a meaningless restraining order, he couldn't manage even that. He's a fat failure.