• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Question thread for Andrew Nadolski (for emergency podcast)

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I agree. Hearing other people enjoy it makes it funnier. That’s why everyone like retarded Queenie.
She let out a few background giggles that fit in well. She isnt slapping the table and force laughing like that indian sidekick with Andrew Shultz or nana. She doesnt have to say much because the laughs explain it all. Reminds me of when you happen to be talking loud enough that someone can hear your conversation but they cant help but laugh at what you are saying.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
@admin why can't management give us a fawkin bulletin on the top when important shit happens like they have over in Kiwi's forums?
they get tha fawking scoop and Patposting has always been OUR THING. makes me sick. I've been Patposting since I was 18 sniff

Edit: no, Quadan's collection doesn't cut it you lazy fag. why put a lock on a legendary bread? I never look in there. Lots of good bits missing snifffff
Edit2: why can't we donate at this point?????? are you literally retarded?

Last edited:

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I'm just the technical administrator for this site. I'm sure the previous admin quasi, who is out at least 30k is following legal advice for specific reasons. Eventually he would probably explain those reasons. Or not. Whos to say.
Did you know that @admin is bringing an ouside party to the forems, Mr. Rahul?

He is, Mr. Rahul. A nigger. A nigger mod.

Okay, terrific!

G

I was going to ask why the hell he was ordering Fernets but he confirmed they were for a couple of homosexual gentlemen who were at the bar. "Give em a drink, give em all a drink. Fuckin break up my party."

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
People really thought the Physics PhD was getting shitfaced at 1am and driving 100 miles to fight some guy from the internet at a shitty Milwaukee bar?
I know a few real high end fellas that could be capable of said shenanigans

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
I was going to ask why the hell he was ordering Fernets but he confirmed they were for a couple of homosexual gentlemen who were at the bar. "Give em a drink, give em all a drink. Fuckin break up my party."
Fernets are super hot in Midwestern flyover land for fags