• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I haven’t read all 57 pages of this thread but has anyone pointed out how Patrick says “and I probably drink too much. But we have to!” ?

Oh, Pat. Take responsibility for your own choices for once in your life.
Everything is everyone but Pat’s fault. Him and Niki are too alcoholics and find any excuse to drink because that’s what alcoholics do so they can tell themselves they aren’t alcoholics. “It was a long day - I earned this!” While all he did was tweet from the couch on a weekday.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Everything is everyone but Pat’s fault. Him and Niki are too alcoholics and find any excuse to drink because that’s what alcoholics do so they can tell themselves they aren’t alcoholics. “It was a long day - I earned this!” While all he did was tweet from the couch on a weekday.
He has To TweeT, child. It’s parT of his job as a pundiT, author, and sTand up comedian.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Fatso's Encyclopedia Dramatica entry is on the first page of Google search results of his name.
Nice SEO, stupid

IMG_5586.gif

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Dan did fine, but his biggest omission was not mentioning the Kiwi fags when asked by Javier who else could be responsible for the SWATings.

There is precedence for SWATing at Kiwi Farms, and the SWATings at Oakland Ave. didn't start until Patrick started gaining traction there. Meanwhile, no one ever affiliated with O&A (Brother Joe, etc.) has been SWATed. Why not mention this?

I'm guessing because Dan's address isn't hard to find, he doesn't want to provoke the Kiwi and become their target.
Blaming Kiwifarms would be just as conjectural as Pat blaming us. The only solid lead is Torswats and his narrative is unreliable to say the least, the things that have been discovered about the people he pals around with is that they swat people for shits and giggles and enjoy the fact that clearnet sites like ours and KF catch the blame from parties with ulterior motives while they skulk around in private groups.

The only thing that seems clear is that there's false flagging going on, whether it's Rick himself or swatters deciding to fuck with him.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
Haven't drank in a couple days, stalkers. Think I'll treat myself, child. My trolls are pathetic
kingcobrajfs.gif

G

Going back and listening to it from the beginning again and Javier leading it all off by telling us how much he loves Norm MacDonald is busting my ribs. He even brought it up to Dan. I know he's not saying it because he's afraid of what the kiwifarms will do to him if he doesn't toe the line but it's fun to pretend.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
We're too guys who think $1000 a month is unaffordable

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Blaming Kiwifarms would be just as conjectural as Pat blaming us. The only solid lead is Torswats and his narrative is unreliable to say the least, the things that have been discovered about the people he pals around with is that they swat people for shits and giggles and enjoy the fact that clearnet sites like ours and KF catch the blame from parties with ulterior motives while they skulk around in private groups.

The only thing that seems clear is that there's false flagging going on, whether it's Rick himself or swatters deciding to fuck with him.
According to the torswats thread over there, he hasn't swatted anyone in over a month. He was still taking money but not making any calls. Someone else in his circle leaked more screenshots trying to distance themselves from him. Not sure if that's why he stopped? But hopefully they catch him soon and this shit can be over with.