"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
It's funny cause now it sounds like he's got a White Savior Complex. "Blacks can't yell at police without getting shot so it's our duty as Whites to stand up to cops because Blacks cannot!" He's fat.
This place has been saying that for years. Pat thinks the POC cant do it themselves and needs him to signal boost their cause. Pat was tweeting at people " SAY HER NAME!" and acting like he is some civil rights activist.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
I have heard about “sealioning” on and off for at least 5 years and still don’t know what it means. Überfag ballwasher invoking it is not surprising to me, however.

IMG_0882.jpeg
IMG_0883.jpeg

I have heard about “sealioning” on and off for at least 5 years and still don’t know what it means. Überfag ballwasher invoking it is not surprising to me, however.

View attachment 142966View attachment 142965
it's what people (faggots) say when they are asked questions, usually very simple ones, that have inconvenient or nonexistent answers. when someone not familiar with something asks basic questions to orient themselves and make their own conclusions, they are actually just sealioning, which means they are acting in bad faith and should be ignored, and that they're probably white supremacists.

fat is a national star. the whole country has seen his fat face and faucet penis. how DARE some peon with a low follower ask him questions?

That dude is not a sea lion (no one is, it’s just a blatant dodge) but I’m beginning to think that Pat might be more whale than pig.

While both can be oversized mammals,

1. Pigs are very intelligent.
2. Pigs have a capacity for loyalty, warmth and empathy.
3. He has a disproportionately large maw.
4. Male orcas, and perhaps others, have a tendency to abandon female offspring, leaving them to the mothers.
5. If you gave him a Pinocchio doll it’s just a matter of time before it ends up in his stomach, be it due to gluttony or retardation.