• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Prayer/Positivity Thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Nice shirt, stupid.
Nice perfect tits, stupid.

eb9lzYRQN6xw48Fa (1).jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
god told me car crash you. Lust is a cardinal sin brother.
Do you think God really cares about us liking nice boobies?

You would think he was more concerned with world hunger, mass genocide and that kinda thing.

Nice boobies make the world a better place, and God knows that, otherwise he wouldn't have blessed us with them.

Amen.

D6e_qhEW0AAwM8y.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Gassers, look at these beefers, God made them, aren't they beautiful, i feel God's power everytime i look at them, God is truly great and almighty for having created something so beautiful.

Accept the beauty of these beefers Gassers, and accept the beauty that God has brought into this world.

d5bae271a74593c29ec18b806ce4afbb (2).jpg

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Gassers, look at these beefers, God made them, aren't they beautiful, i feel God's power everytime i look at them, God is truly great and almighty for having created something so beautiful.

Accept the beauty of these beefers Gassers, and accept the beauty that God has brought into this world.

View attachment 118443
no reverence towards the lord. Sniff.

Guess some funsters got too big for da heaven.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

View attachment 118443
I want her to suffocate me to death with those hangers.