• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Prayer/Positivity Thread

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I am making this thread in all earnest to pray to God and Jesus Christ. I have realized that I don't belong to society (my fault or not) so I seek refuge in God and Jesus Christ. I know this sentiment is a grudge on my part but i believe with the power of god and jesus christ i shall be able to let go of grudges and accept my sins and my inadequacies. From this day forth, I shall not commit sin, i shall not have malice in my heart for my fellow brothers, and i shall not lust and give in to temptations and i shall seek repentance for my sins in all earnest.

This thread is for everyone who wants to pray and have positivity in his life, no matter the faith, the tradition, i have been selfish enough to make threads about my life but this thread is greater than that. It's about god and his son jesus christ and their blessings upon us. Some videos i want to share with you. i want to say that i was crying cats and dogs while watching this videos.

Lastly i want to pray for @Terry's sister, i am not aware of her condition at this moment, but i genuinely wish her a speedy recovery and may she lead a happy healthy fulfilling life.

Amen.

I just got off the phone with Terry, sport.

His sister died. Your prayers KILLED Terry's sister.

G

I am making this thread in all earnest to pray to God and Jesus Christ. I have realized that I don't belong to society (my fault or not) so I seek refuge in God and Jesus Christ. I know this sentiment is a grudge on my part but i believe with the power of god and jesus christ i shall be able to let go of grudges and accept my sins and my inadequacies. From this day forth, I shall not commit sin, i shall not have malice in my heart for my fellow brothers, and i shall not lust and give in to temptations and i shall seek repentance for my sins in all earnest.

This thread is for everyone who wants to pray and have positivity in his life, no matter the faith, the tradition, i have been selfish enough to make threads about my life but this thread is greater than that. It's about god and his son jesus christ and their blessings upon us. Some videos i want to share with you. i want to say that i was crying cats and dogs while watching this videos.

Lastly i want to pray for @Terry's sister, i am not aware of her condition at this moment, but i genuinely wish her a speedy recovery and may she lead a happy healthy fulfilling life.

Amen.

[MEDIA=youtube]WTnPIsjfaoY[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]uvo5UuQ39aA[/MEDIA]
Brothaman, ease up.