• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Prayer/Positivity Thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
There is no reason to car crash a photo of my wife and her beautiful beefers.
How could he car crash one of God's most beautiful creations?

You're a lucky man Say "Cookie".

6670bd648ce0d1f5a5adfa0f19d632f9.jpg

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
How could he car crash one of God's most beautiful creations?

You're a lucky man Say "Cookie".

6670bd648ce0d1f5a5adfa0f19d632f9-jpg.118564
Thank you. I’m thinking he was just jealous of the fact that I have her slap my face with her huge beefers before bed. Jealousy is the tenth commandment, @gassers.

@ShutYourCakeHorn How is everything going with Stella Goddess? I’m sure she is going to appreciate your Xena collection. Is it adultery if you love Monica and Lucy in addition to your perfect ten Dutch wife? Just asking questions here.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Found some wonderful prayers before the meals:

Bless us, O God. Bless our food and our drink. Since you redeemed us so dearly and delivered us from evil, as you gave us a share in this food so may you give us a share in eternal life.

I also want to post this video of this homeless man that touched my heart and soul, a great line and thought to take away from it:

"We could all make a negative influence on somebody's life but if we can make a positive difference in someone's life then it's worth something caring about."

Lastly I want to thank the Lord for gifting me with a meal every day and a roof over my head with all modern amenities like electricity and internet of the present times.

Amen.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Thank you. I’m thinking he was just jealous of the fact that I have her slap my face with her huge beefers before bed. Jealousy is the tenth commandment, @gassers.

@ShutYourCakeHorn How is everything going with Stella Goddess? I’m sure she is going to appreciate your Xena collection. Is it adultery if you love Monica and Lucy in addition to your perfect ten Dutch wife? Just asking questions here.
I'm sure she will understand that my love for Lucy and Monica are of a religious matter to me, they have kept me going all these years, Stella Goddess will understand.

Im sure she will be a bit freaked out about the fact that my apartment walls are covered with Lucy and Monica pictures, and that i have a shrine dedicated to them in my living room, but she will get used to these things in time.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I have to be honest, my faith is wavering now but something tells me I have to resist the devil. I will have to endure.