• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poor Patty's Tum Tums

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
Hahahaha! I like how Rick thinks he knows anything about science just because he’s a (hobbyist) sci fi writer. Take an intro chemistry course, lousy community college dropout.

Chloride (Cl-) isn’t acidic you pants shitting retard. Hydrogen ion concentration is what makes something acidic. Stomach acid is made by parietal cells that pump hydrogen ions into the stomach lumen.

Chlorine (as pat mentioned) is Cl2. There are no cells in the human body that I know of that separate two divalent chlorine atoms. What Rick meant was chloride, a single, negatively charged ion.

G

Hahahaha! I like how Rick thinks he knows anything about science just because he’s a (hobbyist) sci fi writer. Take an intro chemistry course, lousy community college dropout.

Chloride (Cl-) isn’t acidic you pants shitting retard. Hydrogen ion concentration is what makes something acidic. Stomach acid is made by parietal cells that pump hydrogen ions into the stomach lumen.

Chlorine (as pat mentioned) is Cl2. There are no cells in the human body that I know of that separate two divalent chlorine atoms. What Rick meant was chloride, a single, negatively charged ion.
Someone with a twitter account please share this with him. Preferably Bert.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
We're the only fans he's ever had.
He secretly welcomes the attention. He cant play the tranny/gay/race cards so he puts all his weight ( and its a lot) into "internet tolls trying to kill him." hoping someone will give him publicity. Remember when he said to Josiah that he was so glad that media was finally picking up on the story? How he was already fantasizing about books/appearances/movies before the case even closed. He thinks its his ticket to fame and fortune.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
Pat's fantasy:

Wow, Patrick, you even think when you're sick?! You are so intelligent and cool, and totally not fat. I bet you could do one arm pull-ups if you wanted! By the way, I bought a few dozen copies of each of your books to distribute to the ladies at my book club... you've got some BIG fans showing up to see you at your next convention appearance! :sneaky::devilish::whistle: