• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poor Patty's Tum Tums

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Pat stopped caring about covid. You dont hear him talking about " Wear your FUCKING MASK!" posts anymore. He has been sitting at the bar without a mask all afternoon since they reopened bars. He is back to trump/republican hate posts.
Be a shame if twitter stalkers brought this up constantly. Would probably hurt his convalescence getting so angry at the cyberstalkers ruining his image.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Ummmm aren't we in the middle of a pandemic? And this guy thinks he has a "stomache flu"? And he's going to a Con later this year?

:image_9250:
Even if he got covid he wouldnt miss this convention. He would selfishly attend and spread it so he could do a few panels and a book signing. This convention is the only thing that feeds his ego anymore. He is so starved for attention and they are rolling out the red victim carpet for him.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
99e54dc1a4fbc8cb0a2131c43534aae6.jpeg

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
As others have said, there's no such thing as "stomach flu". Dumb fuck gave himself food poisoning from stuffing his fat face with Indian food at a gas station.

Or he has covid, which he'll never admit to because our little piggy is fully vaxed. It's the "perfect" vaccine, after all!

He claims he had covid last year, but he didn't spread it to Niki for some unknown reason.

G

Didn't one of the guys who works in Hooligans kitchen pop up on the secret forum a few weeks ago saying he was waiting for the right time to dose Piggy? As I remember he took a vote on what to do. Looks like "sticking a finger up my ass before handling his food" won the day.