• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poor Patty's Tum Tums

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Hes gonna keep getting food poisoning and wont even realize its one of us working in the bar kitchen. The guys bragging about what he did on the secret forum right now. 🤢
200.gif

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Correct me if I'm wrong, as it's been years since I've taken a chemistry class, but "stripping electrons from chlorine atoms" doesn't create an acid (or a stomach acid). Acid or base is driven by the presence of H+ or OH- and a chlorine atom is just Cl2. "Stripping electrons" from it doesn't make it a stomach acid.

And via light googling, the bicarbonate produced in your body isn't enough to have a major effect on things, especially a "stomach flu". In fact, it is recommended that you actually ingest some diluted baking soda to calm stomach troubles and acid reflux, which would be a nonsensical suggestion if the body already produced enough to regulate itself.

Your body does generate bicarbonate during metabolism, generally not enough to regulate the acid/base-balance your body needs to function properly.

I could be talking out of my ass on the bicarbonate stuff as I only googled for five minutes, but Pat's Interesting Science Fact doesn't appear interesting or relevant and is extremely superficial.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Correct me if I'm wrong, as it's been years since I've taken a chemistry class, but "stripping electrons from chlorine atoms" doesn't create an acid (or a stomach acid). Acid or base is driven by the presence of H+ or OH- and a chlorine atom is just Cl2. "Stripping electrons" from it. doesn't make it a stomach acid.

And via light googling, the bicarbonate produced in your body isn't enough to have a major effect on things, especially a "stomach flu". In fact, it is recommended that you actually ingest some diluted baking soda to calm stomach troubles and acid reflux, which would be a nonsensical suggestion if the body already produced enough to regulate itself.

Your body does generate bicarbonate during metabolism, generally not enough to regulate the acid/base-balance your body needs to function properly.

I could be talking out of my ass on the bicarbonate stuff as I only googled for five minutes, but Pat's Interesting Science Fact doesn't appear interesting or relevant and is extremely superficial.
In summary, has a little baby dick.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
"Stomach flu" doesn't exist, fat idiot. It was either food poisoning or norovirus or some shut.

If a grown ass adult with no kids and no job is socializing enough to get norovirus, you better believe he's getting and spreading covid.
Pat stopped caring about covid. You dont hear him talking about " Wear your FUCKING MASK!" posts anymore. He has been sitting at the bar without a mask all afternoon since they reopened bars. He is back to trump/republican hate posts.