• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poll: What would he actually do if you showed up at Hooligans?

What does Pat do?

• Pretend it never happened, like a bitch

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Spaz the fuck out, ala Josiah 5

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Get up and leave quietly

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Complain to the bartender/manager about stalkers to try and get you kicked out

Votes: 50 42.4%
  • Call the police

Votes: 18 15.3%
  • Attack you physically

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Pull a gun

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
G

What if by some miracle he was really cool and you had a great time with him? Would you... would you turn on us?
I've heard that some internet trolls are actually pretty normal and even likeable in public.

Yes, Pat has spent three years stalking and harassing a group of people who happen to enjoy a radio show. But if you met him one on one he might be more reasonable, more contemplative. "Oh, sorry about the phone. I'm kind of addicted. Do you ever get drunk and post too much social media? Ehhh. I'm working on it!"

I would never turn on this place. I'm not that kind of person.

But you guys did bring up something interesting that I had to Schinkle bout for a min. What if he's a decent guy who's also just trying to be an internet troll but he's not good at it? Kind of how he tries to write novels but sucks at it, he tries to flirt with women but sucks at it, etc. Maybe he's not smart enough to know when to quit so he just keeps trying to top this place but he can't.

But then I looked at some of the shitty things he wrote to people and realized he's just a dickhead. But I do think in person with a stranger at the bar he would be polite and civil. Especially if that person had the appearance they could beat his ass. He might be a cunt to a 5'6" 130 pound guy but he's not going to "child" anyone with more muscles than him (which is the majority of the male population).

I would love to see his brain break when he finds out he sat next to an atalker and can't do shit about it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I would never turn on this place. I'm not that kind of person.

But you guys did bring up something interesting that I had to Schinkle bout for a min. What if he's a decent guy who's also just trying to be an internet troll but he's not good at it? Kind of how he tries to write novels but sucks at it, he tries to flirt with women but sucks at it, etc. Maybe he's not smart enough to know when to quit so he just keeps trying to top this place but he can't.

But then I looked at some of the shitty things he wrote to people and realized he's just a dickhead. But I do think in person with a stranger at the bar he would be polite and civil. Especially if that person had the appearance they could beat his ass. He might be a cunt to a 5'6" 130 pound guy but he's not going to "child" anyone with more muscles than him (which is the majority of the male population).

I would love to see his brain break when he finds out he sat next to an atalker and can't do shit about it.
He might not be as abrasive but you can bet he loves to correct people and talk about himself.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
If I ever find myself visiting there, I'm going to go in there and sit next to him. I won't call him names or anything, just basic bar small talk. Maybe even buy him a beer. Hang out for a while and just see how he acts. Then leave. Only pay cash because I don't need the hassle. Then post here about it and maybe make a Twitter and tell him he sat and was polite to one of the atalkers. He'd probably be asking Hooligans to pull the security cam footage, so maybe I'd have to wait a couple of weeks to announce it.

Although if he sperged out in the bar or called someone a child I don't know if I'd be able to contain the laughter.
He's reading this thread, and all this will do is cause him to shoot the next motherfucker who decides to sit next to him and mentions having to feed his nana

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He's reading this thread, and all this will do is cause him to shoot the next motherfucker who decides to sit next to him and mentions having to feed his nana
He is going to meet a few new faces at the bar today for the super bowl. He just might meet a rascal and have no idea who it was.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
What if by some miracle he was really cool and you had a great time with him? Would you... would you turn on us?
That's what I'm afraid of for my visit. Get a few Old Styles in me and I'm friends with anyone and everyone. I'd use that to my advantage to get other patrons on my side before peppering in some atalker language. Maybe start by playing Brandy by Looking Glass on the jukebox.