• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poll: What would he actually do if you showed up at Hooligans?

What does Pat do?

• Pretend it never happened, like a bitch

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Spaz the fuck out, ala Josiah 5

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Get up and leave quietly

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Complain to the bartender/manager about stalkers to try and get you kicked out

Votes: 50 42.4%
  • Call the police

Votes: 18 15.3%
  • Attack you physically

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Pull a gun

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
You walk into Hooligans, belly up to the bar, and order a beer. You turn to Pat and calmly say, “Hey there Rick, how’s it going?”, smile and casually sip your beer.

What does he do about it?
He would be furious if he has a pleasant beer at the bar with a troll against his will and finds out about it later that night.

Felony good times stlaker

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I don’t want to blow my cover but in the next month I’ll be in Milwaukee (was just there as well 2 weeks ago) and was planning on going to Rick’s Mecca for fun. I figure he is a giant pussy and wouldn’t say anything though if confronted. I’ll just laugh a few feet away at him and probably leave after 2 beers. He is also very very fat.

Answer your phone while waiting at the bar, and pretend to answer your phone while saying things that sound like you're in the biz. "Yeah? I'm scouting locations... We can meet tomorrow and discuss budget.. It's the best script I've read all year". Then go to your table and eat quietly with your iPad and see if he waddles over.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
You know you could use a Christy Mack fleshlight instead and still keep your dignity, right?

christy-mack-fleshlight-pussy-lips-large-labia.jpg
NT101915.jpg
ew man, don't be disgusting

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I don’t want to blow my cover but in the next month I’ll be in Milwaukee (was just there as well 2 weeks ago) and was planning on going to Rick’s Mecca for fun. I figure he is a giant pussy and wouldn’t say anything though if confronted. I’ll just laugh a few feet away at him and probably leave after 2 beers. He is also very very fat.
It'd be funny if you laughed like this.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
You remember that scene from The Way of the Gun? Pre-famous Sarah Silverman gets all lippy with Ryan Phillippe, who then punches her right in her cunt face? That's what I'd love to do in Hooligans. I had a crazy Italian ex - the embodiment of "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" - she would have been perfect for fucking with Patrick.

Show up half-loaded, just some day drinking tourists in Milwaukee, oh my god, like who brings a laptop to the bar? Why don't you go to Starbucks? With that entitled hot girl cuntiness, goading him until he snaps, then it's time for the fucking hurricane baby. Screaming, spitting, hitting, destroying the laptop, then pulling a Patrick when an authority figure gets involved. Crying and lying about what he said to her, manipulating the male desire to protect the pretty girl from the mean man. No no I didn't say that to her, she's making it up!

Then the best part - don't call him Fatrick or anything. Get her back to the hotel before the cops arrive, wait for whatever story he comes up with on twitter. Then - what's this - someone taped the encounter and uploads it to Worldstar & r/publicfreakout "Crazy girl goes off on pervert" and watch the basic bitches on the internet go YASSS QUEEN FUCK CREEPY BAR GUYS and watch him "she's making it up!" again, to the entire internet.

G

You walk into Hooligans, belly up to the bar, and order a beer. You turn to Pat and calmly say, “Hey there Rick, how’s it going?”, smile and casually sip your beer.

What does he do about it?
Did anyone else actually scroll past the see the manager option?

‘Supervisor Noah! (Or whatever passes for names in that western diaspora) Nazis are attempting to kill me! Send in the internet police to literally kill them and their families!’