• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poll: What would he actually do if you showed up at Hooligans?

What does Pat do?

• Pretend it never happened, like a bitch

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Spaz the fuck out, ala Josiah 5

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Get up and leave quietly

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Complain to the bartender/manager about stalkers to try and get you kicked out

Votes: 50 42.4%
  • Call the police

Votes: 18 15.3%
  • Attack you physically

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Pull a gun

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Forum Clout
You know you could use a Christy Mack fleshlight instead and still keep your dignity, right?

christy-mack-fleshlight-pussy-lips-large-labia.jpg
NT101915.jpg
wtf, this bitch got some Klingon pussy

Your dick has to pass through stages before you get to nut

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I’m sure he’d start loudly saying “THERE’S A NAZI IN THIS BAR EVERYONE! THIS GUY IS A NAZI WHO STALKS MY FAMILY!” and demand the staff ask you to leave.

Then he’d be on Twitter for an hour ranting out a 30 tweet thread about how a cyberstalker showed up expecting to intimidate him but found out he’s not afraid of fascists and you acted like a bitch while he threw you out and everyone cheered and clapped.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
I’m sure he’d start loudly saying “THERE’S A NAZI IN THIS BAR EVERYONE! THIS GUY IS A NAZI WHO STALKS MY FAMILY!” and demand the staff ask you to leave.

Then he’d be on Twitter for an hour ranting out a 30 tweet thread about how a cyberstalker showed up expecting to intimidate him but found out he’s not afraid of fascists and you acted like a bitch while he threw you out and everyone cheered and clapped.
This is where a small bodycam would be brilliant.

G

Pay in cash, take an Uber, and have the phone scrubbed of any Fatrick evidence.

If I ever find myself visiting there, I'm going to go in there and sit next to him. I won't call him names or anything, just basic bar small talk. Maybe even buy him a beer. Hang out for a while and just see how he acts. Then leave. Only pay cash because I don't need the hassle. Then post here about it and maybe make a Twitter and tell him he sat and was polite to one of the atalkers. He'd probably be asking Hooligans to pull the security cam footage, so maybe I'd have to wait a couple of weeks to announce it.

Although if he sperged out in the bar or called someone a child I don't know if I'd be able to contain the laughter.

Midian9876

Forum Clout
If I ever find myself visiting there, I'm going to go in there and sit next to him. I won't call him names or anything, just basic bar small talk. Maybe even buy him a beer. Hang out for a while and just see how he acts. Then leave. Only pay cash because I don't need the hassle. Then post here about it and maybe make a Twitter and tell him he sat and was polite to one of the atalkers. He'd probably be asking Hooligans to pull the security cam footage, so maybe I'd have to wait a couple of weeks to announce it.

Although if he sperged out in the bar or called someone a child I don't know if I'd be able to contain the laughter.

This is my plan too, like I said earlier on this thread I’ll be up in Milwaukee quite a bit this winter/spring. I’m going to Hooligans, but I don’t care enough to start any shit, unless he is as cunty in person as he is on Twitter, which I doubt. He is a pussy faggot you can see right through. I guarantee he would wither away if anyone challenged him in conversation.

See you soon patso! Can’t wait to buy you a beer and start polite felony conversation.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Pout like the fat bitch crybaby cunt he is. What could he do? We’re just two patrons in a bar. Even if he spends every waking moment in there, his self importance and taking up of precious drinking spaces make the employees annoyed by his presence. If I give him a verbal SmackDown and leave a nice tip they won’t do anything either.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout

What if by some miracle he was really cool and you had a great time with him? Would you... would you turn on us?

Last edited:

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
What if by some miracle he was really cool and you had a great time with him? Would you... would you turn on us?

I've heard that some internet trolls are actually pretty normal and even likeable in public.

Yes, Pat has spent three years stalking and harassing a group of people who happen to enjoy a radio show. But if you met him one on one he might be more reasonable, more contemplative. "Oh, sorry about the phone. I'm kind of addicted. Do you ever get drunk and post too much social media? Ehhh. I'm working on it!"

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Doubt I'd even notice him as I would be 100% focused on getting Nikki to leave with me.
Might not even have to go that far. If she’s not with him, she’s at home. We all know what the half hovel looks like. Just go over there wearing nothing but a raincoat. She’ll be on her knees and in suck city within a minute of you knocking