• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poll: What would he actually do if you showed up at Hooligans?

What does Pat do?

• Pretend it never happened, like a bitch

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Spaz the fuck out, ala Josiah 5

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Get up and leave quietly

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Complain to the bartender/manager about stalkers to try and get you kicked out

Votes: 50 42.4%
  • Call the police

Votes: 18 15.3%
  • Attack you physically

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Pull a gun

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Forum Clout
You walk into Hooligans, belly up to the bar, and order a beer. You turn to Pat and calmly say, “Hey Rick, how’s it going?”, smile and casually sip your beer.

What does he do about it?
Depends on if he knows you're from here or not.

Being a Technicality Tomlinson, if we're talking strictly the situation you described, he would pretend nothing unusual is happening and probably try to take a picture of you on the sly (an actual "spy shot") for later use in his investigation or self-flagellation just in case he later finds out Norm sent you. (edit: never mind, I didn't notice you called him "Rick". I've made an ass...of myself.)

But for what you're actually getting at - if you sat down next to him and he knew you were a troll - he would not react physically, he would probably mumble something about how you have now been instructed numerous times to stop threatening his and his family's life by sitting on the barstool next to his wireless mouse, then slink away to take a picture of you and tell management to have you removed.

G

Depends on if he knows you're from here or not.

Being a Technicality Tomlinson, if we're talking strictly the situation you described, he would pretend nothing unusual is happening and probably try to take a picture of you on the sly (an actual "spy shot") for later use in his investigation or self-flagellation just in case he later finds out Norm sent you.

But for what you're actually getting at - if you sat down next to him and he knew you were a troll - he would not react physically, he would probably mumble something about how you have now been instructed numerous times to stop threatening his and his family's life by sitting on the barstool next to his wireless mouse, then slink away to take a picture of you and tell management to have you removed.
He would know, because you called him Rick and there’s no other way a stranger would know who he is. But you’re sitting there calmly in public not making a scene or doing anything physically imposing at all.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If management actually listened to him and asked you to leave you could probably get them in trouble for some kind of discrimination. You’re not a “criminal”, you’re not causing a scene, not using foul language, etc. you’re just sitting there as a patron and they are refusing service because a fat idiot told them he doesn’t like you and wants you removed. Especially if you can claim to be Hispanic or something then they have a big problem. You can just say “you’re that guy from Kiwi Farms!” Which doesn’t link you to here or texting.

Midian9876

Forum Clout
I don’t want to blow my cover but in the next month I’ll be in Milwaukee (was just there as well 2 weeks ago) and was planning on going to Rick’s Mecca for fun. I figure he is a giant pussy and wouldn’t say anything though if confronted. I’ll just laugh a few feet away at him and probably leave after 2 beers. He is also very very fat.

Last edited:

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
It would play out in a similar vein to Josiah pt 5.

Rick would transform into 'stealthygeek' and start "childing" the stlaker. After five minutes, the Pigmeister would then start squelling at the stlaker to shut his fucking mouth, before finally demanding the bartender to alert the authorities.

Throughout this, Rick would most likely stumble, cry, and - no doubt - cack himself with fear.

G

I don’t want to blow my cover but in the next month I’ll be in Milwaukee (was just there as well 2 weeks ago) and was planning on going to Rick’s Mecca for fun. I figure he is a giant pussy and wouldn’t say anything though if confronted. I’ll just laugh a few feet away at him and probably leave after 2 beers. He is also very very fat.
I’m not endorsing this plan but if you do, you’d better record it

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
I'd probably get some pretty rockin' head from those fish lips
You know you could use a Christy Mack fleshlight instead and still keep your dignity, right?

christy-mack-fleshlight-pussy-lips-large-labia.jpg
NT101915.jpg