• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig finally admits he owes Quasi $24K.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Hahahaha

e89c2e1e026beed60c157b9b3dddbfb2.png

88b320916168a192aa434f9052cbc909.png
And immediately back into his childing ways lmao. He just can't help himself. He's not people.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I’d love to see the evidence he has of people here recording themselves at his house multiple times
I was more shocked he dropped the SWATTING facade. We’ve gone from swatting him twice to only a failed attempt. Failed presumably because Rick is an alpha tough guy who told the cops how to do their jobs. The fools thought they could knock on ricks door with their hands in the vicinity of their firearms.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout

For fuck's sake he wrote an essay in a 25-tweet thread. (Edit: He added two more tweets for a 27-tweet screed lol)

7e8ec491db2bfa350e7060b683836df9.png

This fat bitch. The judge said clearly: Our right to freedom of speech outweighs your right to discovery. What is so difficult to understand?
It's a freedom this fat zilch utilizes often enough.

Also the "evidence" you presented is public record you stupid bastard. You had a chance to submit evidence proving all this shit you're whining about.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I was more shocked he dropped the SWATTING facade. We’ve gone from swatting him twice to only a failed attempt. Failed presumably because Rick is an alpha tough guy who told the cops how to do their jobs. The fools thought they could knock on ricks door with their hands in the vicinity of their firearms.

We can't let that go, because that's something he keeps saying for sympathy but he left out of his lawsuit. That is the number one thing most people would include in a harassment lawsuit. It's one of those things that might cause a judge to deny anonymity and let it play out. Questions to ask in public

So where's the bodycam footage?
Why wouldn't you request bodycam footage?
Where are the police reports?
Did you depose the police officers or request some kind of evidence?
Why is this left out of your harassment lawsuit if you're so convinced they did it?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
For real though, does anyone here actually order him food? That seems like a prank you would do in the 90s before e-payment was ubiquitous. Certainly not something you could do every day for years.

Although on the other hand it could help explain the weight gain.
The last time I heard about people prank ordeeing pizzas was during one of the HWNDU episodes, so that's like 6 years back.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
For real though, does anyone here actually order him food? That seems like a prank you would do in the 90s before e-payment was ubiquitous. Certainly not something you could do every day for years.

Although on the other hand it could help explain the weight gain.
No, no one delivers with out prepaying for it.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
We can't let that go, because that's something he keeps saying for sympathy but he left out of his lawsuit. That is the number one thing most people would include in a harassment lawsuit. It's one of those things that might cause a judge to deny anonymity and let it play out. Questions to ask in public

So where's the bodycam footage?
Why wouldn't you request bodycam footage?
Where are the police reports?
Did you depose the police officers or request some kind of evidence?
Why is this left out of your harassment lawsuit if you're so convinced they did it?
This is a good point. I would also add the question:
“Why are you so fat at this?”