• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig finally admits he owes Quasi $24K.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Theory time... Pat has seen that The Quartering has made a video about this, Pat had already blocked The Quartering before this had came to his attention so i imagine Pat knows that The Quartering is heavily involved in the "culture wars" due to his previous feud with Brianna Wu etc.. He knows he can't put on his tough guy routine anymore, so is now playing the victim hoping the left will side with him and sympathise with the fascist nazi courts siding with his atalkers.

Pat's gunning for his own gamergate scenario here, i'd put money on it. He's going to make a big to do about this and will try to get interviews on lefty channels etc..

Forum Clout
Theory time... Pat has seen that The Quartering has made a video about this, Pat had already blocked The Quartering before this had came to his attention so i imagine Pat knows that The Quartering is heavily involved in the "culture wars" due to his previous feud with Brianna Wu etc.. He knows he can't put on his tough guy routine anymore, so is now playing the victim hoping the left will side with him and sympathise with the fascist nazi courts siding with his atalkers.

Pat's gunning for his own gamergate scenario here, i'd put money on it. He's going to make a big to do about this and will try to get interviews on lefty channels etc..
And we will laugh the whole time.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

I love that The Quartering a wisconsin guy ( Madisen?)

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
20220124_220708.jpg

IMG_20220124_220343.jpg

God bless you blankie.