• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig finally admits he owes Quasi $24K.

G

Reminder that cloudflare did not fight the subpoena. According to null (and probably quasi), They gave Null 10 days before they turned everything over. BY LAW you are required to allow time for a quash. Cloudflare didn't want null or quasi to sue them so they, just like google have this policy in place. Fighting the subpoena would have been cloudflare filing a quash.

G

Theory time... Pat has seen that The Quartering has made a video about this, Pat had already blocked The Quartering before this had came to his attention so i imagine Pat knows that The Quartering is heavily involved in the "culture wars" due to his previous feud with Brianna Wu etc.. He knows he can't put on his tough guy routine anymore, so is now playing the victim hoping the left will side with him and sympathise with the fascist nazi courts siding with his atalkers.

Pat's gunning for his own gamergate scenario here, i'd put money on it. He's going to make a big to do about this and will try to get interviews on lefty channels etc..
Alternative theory: he has had it explained to him that he is on the hook for Quasi’s money and the SFWA isn’t going to bail him out so now he has to turn to e-begging.

he has too much pride to come right out with it but he knows someone will set up a go fund me for this and of course he will graciously accept the couple hundred bucks he might get.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
9-png.2917020

G

Despite the fact neither I nor any of the stalkers live in CA to our knowledge, and none of their criminal actions happened in CA, we found ourselves in a San Franscisco courtroom with a judge who exhibited less than zero understanding of the case. 1

Perhaps you should have had sprung for the non alcoholic degree attorney. He would have informed you that you can quash a subpoena in the jurisdiction it is filed in. I presume quasi did the 30 seconds of googling that was required before retaining a real lawyer. Neither you nor Brinton were capable of that apparently.

G

The web forums had moved hosts several times because in many jurisdictions like Iceland, the EU, and even Russia, doxxing private information is illegal. The admin admitted publicly that he moved back to US based Cloudflare so his users could continue to doxx at will. 22/

However, this nuance was completely lost on the presiding judge who, in the final hearing, decided that the anonymity of the people who have been criminally stalking my family for more than 3 years takes precedence over our physical safety and refused to ID them. 23/

And this related to Krinsky how? Both judges repeatedly told your DMV lawyer to stay on track. You need to satisfy Krinsky. Full Stop (as the kids say). What does any of that have to do with proving defamation? Moving a web forum isn't illegal and you can't site Russian Law (doxxing isn't illegal in Russia regardless), or TOS violations as a pretext to violate the first amendment. It is a weighing of rights. Free speech anonymity vs the prima facie evidence. Prima facie is the lowest bar and you could not overcome it.

It's almost like Patrick Tomlinson doesn't know the proper protocol for legal proceedings.