@PickleRickle likes talking about "chicks" Exhibit 3 (Funniest thread in the farms GTFIH!)

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Why so fucking much of this shit? It's endless...

20 year old chicks call it "finding themselves." This shit reminds me of something that happened to a buddy of mine. So get this faggot shit. He tells me his girl came home with a shitload of hickies on her neck, but its okay because they were from another chick. So I framed it the other way, that she came home and he's covered in hickies, but its okay because I sucked on his fuckin neck. Come the fuck on, dude. Worst low effort lie possible.

Mustard's affectation

Won "Best Forum Heel" two weeks in a row.
@Mustard's affectation remember when you dm'd me to ask me whose alt I think you are? It's inception time cuz of this retard.
Yes I remember.

I am indeed @HR@PaneraBread's alt, however. This is an indisputable fact. I've admitted this multiple times. We're getting frustrated up here seeing managements efforts to maintain these alt bits getting continually thwarted by nobodies and all this hard work attributed to the wrong posters.

Last edited:

NewJersey.gov

"Fat stoner chicks...are a no-no" but Fat psycho chicks are a yes-yes??? wtf...ENDLESS

I'd fool around with and fuck one, but I wouldnt really be too enthused with a serious relationship with a burnout chick. Would get old pretty fast. She'd also get fat as fuck most likely.

NewJersey.gov

Life experiences = changes in perspective and attitudes. You would know this if you lived outside of the internet.
You just make up shit to impress people like ekepebe's fingernail...lol, nice life stupidster

If he recognized a "chick" on Onlyfans
If I found someone I knew I would probably feel tempted if I had always wanted to see her asshole and cunt.

NewJersey.gov

You're the one dragging it on stupid. I've never seen a duller dispute between two bores

OIG1.lcyku1KZ7VxYa8A.jpg

NewJersey.gov

Self awareness check = failed.

Short chick with midget parents (not shitting us btw):

I am not shitting you guys, I knew this one chick who was the daughter of two midgets. The daughter wasnt exactly a midget, but she was short and had really far apart eyes. Everyone called her "Jessica Syndrome." This fuckin chick, this weird daughter of two midgets, calls me a day before valentines day and asks me out on a date the next night, but saying its not a date....I was pacing around in my apartment totally appalled at the audacity to even ask me this, so I quickly asked her what her hot friend was doing tomorrow instead like a total piece of shit lol. I later get a bunch of super angry text messages from her friend over what I had said. I was just like "cmon, I know you're doing the protective friend thing, but shes outta her mind. I would totally date you though" lmfaooooo such a dickhead

NewJersey.gov

Just admit you come up with these "chick scenarios" for ribs from the brothermen, and I will stop...