@PickleRickle likes talking about "chicks" Exhibit 3 (Funniest thread in the farms GTFIH!)

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Post your pic...I want to see what crack did to you
1690742023747.png

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Bock, if you go to bed you let the idiot win. I'm going to keep you awake so long that you eventually die.
This guy is awake from yesterday and projecting his sleepiness on me. We are going to the masjid in 30 min, and then we will be back.

Rally the troops, Bock. I know you need all the help you can get. Discord trannies wont save you.

We literally have an unspoken social understanding here to not pile-on anyone I pick on...the majority of the sassters are rooting for you Picklerster, dont worry.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
This guy awake from yesterday and projecting his sleepiness to me. We are going to the masjid in 30 min, and then we will be back.
You're not going anywhere. Your pathological need to not let the idiot win wont allow it. You will sit at this computer until your body shuts down against your sandnigger will. Many such cases.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
Hey Luna, lose some weight, wipe off those disgusting gas station Clubmasters, take a shower, and try wearing clothes designed for women

NewJersey.gov

She's got a black chick body, bangin' as hell. Cant do it, brother. I caaaaaawwwwnt. She tried taking me into the ladies restroom once to fill up this massive jug, since theres a huge fountain set-up in there (fuckin broads, prolly lily pads and fawkin mermaids in there), I wouldnt let it happen either. Call me a pussy, I is.

Laughing IRL...this nigga is in the wrong fucking forum

NewJersey.gov

Fawk dude, thats a good way to put it. All the guys orbit her at work, management, too. Its really embarrassing to see. She cant get enough of dat cold shoulder. Broads are like cats, man.

This guy, lol...creepy ass dumdum

"chicks, amirite?"

1713630710924.jpeg