@PickleRickle likes talking about "chicks" Exhibit 3 (Funniest thread in the farms GTFIH!)

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
You'll never get over how you dont get CHICKS. Union boys fuck sluts and settle down with hot CHICKS.
Please, don't embarrass yourself. Don't go there. I will make you look stupid(er)

Based. Every bitch with a snapchat is a disposable whore no more worth a pump and dump, probably not even worth that tbh. Some dumb whore had me download the app once, she sent me a picture of her in a thong, literally had "You only live once" tattood on her asscheek. Stupid fuckin bitch. I split the cheeks, dont get me wrong, but what a stupid whore tattoo.

^^ This is a lie. Flexing to 40 year old sassters are we? Patrick is so above you its not even a question. And you're the bottom wrung of Patposters.

NewJersey.gov

I still have the picture of her beautiful Ukrainian stupid bitch ass.
From backpages.ca Im sure. Was she sex-traficked? Ukrainian prostitutes/strippers here usually are.

Did you have to buy her a pair of Artitzia jeans for the pussy? Cucky-johnster.

More to come ;)

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Boq why are you sperging at Pickle when I'm the one who got you riled up?
Misdirected anger because I ran circles around you but you think Pickle isn't?

You're a better lolcow than Rick
I'm tempted to start posting a bunch of sex-toys to really make Bock lose his shit. Ring-gags, throat relaxation oils, ball-gags, straps, etc. Make the little Bockster really shit and piss himself.
From backpages.ca Im sure. Was she sex-traficked? Ukrainian prostitutes/strippers here usually are.

Did you have to buy her a pair of Artitzia jeans for the pussy? Cucky-johnster.

More to come ;)
@chocolatehellhole May I get an Transparency Edit Check please? Thank you, sir.

NewJersey.gov

^^ Alliance mongering now? The copro is like a zombie these days, let the scatser broooood

You just dont cut the mustard's affectation (your pedophile alt)

:fighter_lg: He is now spiraling

This is just a lil taste, dimster...we will unravel you

Thus far:

-Low IQ
-Creep/Solicits Sex Workers
-Lies to sassters with hilarious "chick" stories...
-Possibly of Brazilian or some other South American background