• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PFG!😊

G

Neil Finn is one of my favorite artists ever, but i don't know what he was thinking joining Fleetwood Mac.

He's a absolute gem though.

[MEDIA=youtube]ZH1yYAD_C0I[/MEDIA]
I'm actually a big fan of both Neil Finn and Mike Campbell, but without Lindsey and now especially without Christine McVie, Fleetwood Mac is dead.
Yeah my gripe has nothing to do with Neil or Mike Campbell. It's just not the same without Lindsay and now Christine. Kinda just want them to reunite with Lindsay and do one big farewell/tribute to Christine show and call it a day.

G

I'm still fucking weepy. I need something to cheer me up....

[MEDIA=youtube]OblL026SvD4[/MEDIA]

G

I'm still fucking weepy. I need something to cheer me up....

[MEDIA=youtube]OblL026SvD4[/MEDIA]
I wonder if she hates singing this one now, considering he cheated on her and they got divorced. Catchy fuckin tune, though.

Sorry, not terribly cheery. Anyway.

[MEDIA=youtube]TZgyv1-i6s4[/MEDIA]

G

I wonder if she hates singing this one now, considering he cheated on her and they got divorced. Catchy fuckin tune, though.

Sorry, not terribly cheery. Anyway.

[MEDIA=youtube]TZgyv1-i6s4[/MEDIA]

Still listen to those Frusciante albums often. I'm beginning to appreciate them even more when times goes by and i grow older. (not that old, but still)

[MEDIA=youtube]qaqrrkx8rvY[/MEDIA]

G

Still listen to those Frusciante albums often. I'm beginning to appreciate them even more when times goes by and i grow older. (not that old, but still)

[MEDIA=youtube]qaqrrkx8rvY[/MEDIA]
Lever Pulled, Your Warning and Ascension are my favorites off that album. Anthony Kiedis isn't even the best singer in RHCP.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Lindsay beats up women. He’s ok in my book. A book that I beat women with.

G

Have the Peppers ever written something this beautiful?

[MEDIA=youtube]JR7MUfxns9c[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]Ug4a8kApRpQ[/MEDIA]
Scratches is so fucking great, man. One of his best. I love the earlier stuff too, when he first left the band. Niandra Lades and Usually Just A T-Shirt is a really powerful album that deserves more recognition. Smile From The Streets You Hold even has beautiful moments in it. This one he actually recorded before all the drugs, and I think RHCP in general, but it didn't make it out until SFTSYH.

[MEDIA=youtube]VtBSuD4Qc8w[/MEDIA]

But to answer your question, yes they have. Notice who's absent.

[MEDIA=youtube]kt4Pj8QzUpo[/MEDIA]

G

Scratches is so fucking great, man. One of his best. I love the earlier stuff too, when he first left the band. Niandra Lades and Usually Just A T-Shirt is a really powerful album that deserves more recognition. Smile From The Streets You Hold even has beautiful moments in it. This one he actually recorded before all the drugs, and I think RHCP in general, but it didn't make it out until SFTSYH.

[MEDIA=youtube]VtBSuD4Qc8w[/MEDIA]

But to answer your question, yes they have. Notice who's absent.

[MEDIA=youtube]kt4Pj8QzUpo[/MEDIA]

That outro of Sir Psycho Sexy is orgasmic.

G

The Peppers used to be great though. But after One Hot Minute it all went downhill.

[MEDIA=youtube]zSWIotQmonY[/MEDIA]

G

That outro of Sir Psycho Sexy is orgasmic.
I shit on the band a lot, but I'd be lying if I said that album doesn't slap still, child. John's solo on If You Have To Ask is amazing. He's still great, too. Skip directly to 3:10.

[MEDIA=youtube]VfvMdAoxdAU[/MEDIA]

G

I shit on the band a lot, but I'd be lying if I said that album doesn't slap still, child. John's solo on If You Have To Ask is amazing. He's still great, too. Skip directly to 3:10.

[MEDIA=youtube]VfvMdAoxdAU[/MEDIA]

Their new music isn't really doing it for me, they were hyping their latest album to be their most experimental but it was just the same old shit.

They seem to be in a good place and happy though, so good for them i guess.

I still have a soft spot for them, purely out of nostalgia.

G

Their new music isn't really doing it for me, they were hyping their latest album to be their most experimental but it was just the same old shit.

They seem to be in a good place and happy though, so good for them i guess.

I still have a soft spot for them, purely out of nostalgia.
Yeah, everything I've heard just sounded like Unlimited Love, which sounded like Stadium Arcadium, and so on. As long as John is in the band, I'll at least give anything they put out a cursory listen. I was a big fawkin fan of them in high school. I listened to everything, all the time. B-Sides and all that shit, so I've got a bit of the soft spot too. But I completely understand and agree with a lot of the criticism.

G

Yeah, everything I've heard just sounded like Unlimited Love, which sounded like Stadium Arcadium, and so on. As long as John is in the band, I'll at least give anything they put out a cursory listen. I was a big fawkin fan of them in high school. I listened to everything, all the time. B-Sides and all that shit, so I've got a bit of the soft spot too. But I completely understand and agree with a lot of the criticism.

Me too, I really got into them with Stadium Arcadium during high school (or the Dutch equivalent) . I listened to that shit on rotation during the summer of 06. Good times. God, i was young and full of cum back then.

G

I wish we could've met back then, we probably could've started a band.

G

Me too, I really got into them with Stadium Arcadium during high school (or the Dutch equivalent) . I listened to that shit on rotation during the summer of 06. Good times. God, i was young and full of cum back then.
Same on pretty much all of that. Especially the cum part. This one still gets me, tbh. Great opening track.

[MEDIA=youtube]PJEFWFEOYng[/MEDIA]