• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PFG!๐Ÿ˜Š

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
You say a lot of shit that makes me laugh and I don't even understand why I'm laughing. I think you're some sort of mystical being and if you were to die, the balance of the universe would be thrown off and the world would descend into chaos.

Iโ€™ve learned to just be selfish and just picture you and everyone else in life as people solely as a result of my mind.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
I donโ€™t feel the need to justify myself to anyone

IMG_20221225_091229.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
Is it only us European brothermen who can take these long vacations? I get five weeks every year and have like three weeks saved from previous years, so I've taken next week off just to get rid of some days. Most of the world get vacations like stlaker Patti.
I get unlimited PTO, which is a racket because I end up barely using as much of it as I normally would. But I don't feel any guilt when I have nothing to do and spend the day playing Cyberpunk or RDR2. It's PTO.