• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PFG!😊

G

I have a Columbia long
sleeve PFG shirt ( I have them in different colors) I wear every day to work. I have one in a “beet” color and a lot of bitches notice it around town.
Fawk yeah another fisherman brotherman. Those shirts get women wet as fuck.

G

Benatards unite!

[MEDIA=youtube]IGVZOLV9SPo[/MEDIA]

She's no Chick from Paramore but i'm still all fawking in with the Pat Benatar!

ezgif-4-3dfea8b4b8.gif

G

WWAW Lindsey Buckingham being one of the most underrated guitarists? He's like Dave Davies or George Harrison, never shows off and always plays in service of the songs.
Completely agree. He's one of my favorites of all time. He's brilliant. Constantly playing two different things at once while singing. That's not easy. It sounds like he kinda went nuts making "Tusk" because he was so determined not to make "Rumors" again. Like totally manic. Of course he was yakked out of his skull too.

Actually, he's our threeway lover

[MEDIA=youtube]WNJUQ2kr-wA[/MEDIA]
Patreeky and I will wheel you down the aisle at our beautiful wedding!

G

I still don't understand how he plays and sings this.

[MEDIA=youtube]GGyCx9WgGV8[/MEDIA]

Amazing. Not to be too much of a fag, i'm sobering up, but i loved the relationship between Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie. They had so much mutual respect for each other. For me they truly were the heart of the band. No drama between them, just love and creativity.

G

Amazing. Not to be too much of a fag, i'm sobering up, but i loved the relationship between Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie. They had so much mutual respect for each other. For me they truly were the heart of the band. No drama between them, just love and creativity.
Truth. Her death and Lindsay not being in the band anymore give me absolutely no desire to see them now.