• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People are asking about the vandalism video

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I mean why scrawl anything in washable marker. I bet that fat rube used the smelly markers too!

If I was there to cause havoc, I’d wear a balaclava at least, and the cheapest yet most effective vandalism would be to throw slices of Balogna on his shitbox cars paint job and pour tuna oil down the windshield. Wouldn’t waste time writing shit, or leaving evidence a handwriting expert can prove.

That’s why Patrick is a dumb motherfucker. He did it himself. The hairline matches. We’ve seen it. The motion lights didn’t phase the fat fuck a bit. His chicken breast shaped chin pocket swayed in the moonlight.

G

Its not just that. If you were a criminal in the process of vandalizing some ones property, and a light came on. You would run like hell. You wouldn't just casually walk and do what you wanted to do any way. To a stranger a light turning on, makes you think some one turned it on

Just trying to play Devil's Advocate but the vandal obviously knew it was Patrick Tomlinson's hovel. Why run when there's no real threat? It's not like Rick would do anything except call the police and Tweet about it.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
Just trying to play Devil's Advocate but the vandal obviously knew it was Patrick Tomlinson's hovel. Why run when there's no real threat? It's not like Rick would do anything except call the police and Tweet about it.
Pat has guns, and he is the type of person who would think its legal to shoot some one who is vandalizing/trespassing on his property

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Pat has guns, and he is the type of person who would think its legal to shoot some one who is vandalizing/trespassing on his property
He would be shook as fuck. Probably drop the bullets loading it. Like Pac said in “Thug Love” “Pull yo strap on me nigga, you better kill me, thug life baby!”

Forum Clout
He would be shook as fuck. Probably drop the bullets loading it. Like Pac said in “Thug Love” “Pull yo strap on me nigga, you better kill me, thug life baby!”
"that's why I fucked yo bitch, you fat motherfucker"
oilsvlex9sn31.jpg

G

I mean why scrawl anything in washable marker. I bet that fat rube used the smelly markers too!

If I was there to cause havoc, I’d wear a balaclava at least, and the cheapest yet most effective vandalism would be to throw slices of Balogna on his shitbox cars paint job and pour tuna oil down the windshield. Wouldn’t waste time writing shit, or leaving evidence a handwriting expert can prove.

That’s why Patrick is a dumb motherfucker. He did it himself. The hairline matches. We’ve seen it. The motion lights didn’t phase the fat fuck a bit. His chicken breast shaped chin pocket swayed in the moonlight.
‘Tuna oil down the windshield’ I see you’ve thought about this. Who am I kidding so have I, child.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I learn so much from you maniacs. Nothing to help make me into a valuable member of society but that’s beside the point.
You can’t wash that shit off. It will smear all over the glass. You literally have to spray it down with vinegar and wipe repeatedly. Takes forever. A friend did it to someone he didn’t like in College. Dude was pissed and had to spend a whole Saturday cleaning his windshield.

G

You can’t wash that shit off. It will smear all over the glass. You literally have to spray it down with vinegar and wipe repeatedly. Takes forever. A friend did it to someone he didn’t like in College. Dude was pissed and had to spend a whole Saturday cleaning his windshield.
I’m sure that guy that got pranked was a real basket of rotten tomatoes.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Unless they knew that the hovel had potato-quality video surveillance that only recorded 30 seconds of video. I wonder, how would the vandal know that?
What I love is the “vandal” clearly looks right at the camera like he knows it’s there. If it’s a person who’s never been there and they saw that camera because they looked right at it. They’d probably just leave, and not hit the motorcycle. But why play with hypothesis. It’s clearly Piggy in the video. Same flat back of head, Down syndrome jawline and chin pocket. Same fucking hairline too as was shown in the gif earlier in the thread. You suck at this Patrick. Because you’re a smooth brained dolt.