• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People are asking about the vandalism video

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
i think this video came out before the photo of him at holligans with his horredous double chin showing. if someone has that pic, I can place them on top of each other to compare. it's almost the same angle if I recall correctly.
d92dc81256bd8f4976084fd5d3d32212.jpg

Username

Forum Clout
We talk about this fake evidence, but we have been sleeping on the fake voicemails. That right there is indefensible. People really need to know about that.
Don’t be naive brotherman. Pat stated on Twitter he received voice messages and texts which threatened him and his family. The stlaker claimed to be an ex cop. That was clearly Canyon Boykin it’s how all Pats friends were doxxed. Canyon still has contacts in law enforcement. I read all this on Pats Twitter so it must be true. Sorry your stupid. #canyonfacts.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Heres a gif, not the actual video.

Something that immediately stands out besides the idiot looking exactly like Piggy, is that he does not even flinch when the motion light comes on. Like he knew it was there.

I have motion lights on my driveway as well as in my back patio area. I know they’re there so if I venture out after dark, I know exactly where they’ll kick on as I walk out. I have a friend who recently came over for the first time to watch the playoffs. He leaves after dark, and he walks to his car in the driveway, the lights kick on and he kinda flinches and does a little jump. He has no idea they’re there.

So that’s why I don’t buy this bullshit for a minute. This vandal either is blind or is so familiar with piggy’s property the motion lights are second nature to him.

that’s why besides obviously having the same flat back of head, Down syndrome jawline and 4 chins as Patrick does, I have no doubts this was an inside job. And definitely a false flag. We need to get this video to Alex Jones,

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
here's the best I was able to match fatty's heads.

the top one is a gif, not sure why its not playing .
it's works. just let the gif load or refresh the page.

Same fucking hairline. Fuck is he dumb. Wear a fucking stocking cap, something Jesus.

See if a normal person was to do this. Well as normal as a misdemeanant could be… they’d wear a fucking hat or a mask, something to conceal their identity from any cameras nearby that could catch an image of their face the fucking cops could enhance and use as identification.

G

See if a normal person was to do this. Well as normal as a misdemeanant could be… they’d wear a fucking hat or a mask, something to conceal their identity from any cameras nearby that could catch an image of their face the fucking cops could enhance and use as identification.
Unless they knew that the hovel had potato-quality video surveillance that only recorded 30 seconds of video. I wonder, how would the vandal know that?

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
Something that immediately stands out besides the idiot looking exactly like Piggy, is that he does not even flinch when the motion light comes on. Like he knew it was there.

I have motion lights on my driveway as well as in my back patio area. I know they’re there so if I venture out after dark, I know exactly where they’ll kick on as I walk out. I have a friend who recently came over for the first time to watch the playoffs. He leaves after dark, and he walks to his car in the driveway, the lights kick on and he kinda flinches and does a little jump. He has no idea they’re there.

So that’s why I don’t buy this bullshit for a minute. This vandal either is blind or is so familiar with piggy’s property the motion lights are second nature to him.

that’s why besides obviously having the same flat back of head, Down syndrome jawline and 4 chins as Patrick does, I have no doubts this was an inside job. And definitely a false flag. We need to get this video to Alex Jones,
Its not just that. If you were a criminal in the process of vandalizing some ones property, and a light came on. You would run like hell. You wouldn't just casually walk and do what you wanted to do any way. To a stranger a light turning on, makes you think some one turned it on

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Its not just that. If you were a criminal in the process of vandalizing some ones property, and a light came on. You would run like hell. You wouldn't just casually walk and do what you wanted to do any way. To a stranger a light turning on, makes you think some one turned it on
Right I mean that’s the point of motion sensors. It makes the person think someone else flipped on the switch because they saw you moving in the dark. God is Patrick stupid.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
You know a quick Google search would show you that Patrick has an alley behind his hovel. If I was there to vandalize a scooter I knew he parked on the alley side because he posts pictures of the rust bucket there all the fucking time, why wouldn’t I come down the alley behind the huge fucking apartment building next to his house and hit the bike and go back down the alley. Why would I come down a public street considering it’s 1am and the bars aren’t even closed yet, so cops are out patrolling for drunk drivers and drunks are out walking around. This is why you fail at everything Piggy. You don’t think like a smart person would.

Now if I knew where the light and the surveillance camera was and I needed to manufacture evidence, this approach would make absolute sense. But it’s so fucking obvious.

G

I know you’re just still being hilarious about Alex Jones but this is our ace in the hole I think when it comes to exposing this retarded fat fuck and his cry bully bullshit. It encapsulates perfectly how demented (and fat) he is. It’s so obviously him that he’s practically doing our job for us.

Also, once when me and my cousin were thirteen I got a half chub looking at her in a bikini.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Same fucking hairline. Fuck is he dumb. Wear a fucking stocking cap, something Jesus.

If did have any ideas for proper bandiT dresscode proTocol they'd be hack and cartoonish, dressed like the Hamburglar or something.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
when that video came out, I tried to grab screencaps and use an AI upscaler to enhance the image, this was the best that I was able to get. it had issues upscalling the darker area by his bike. the 2nd image is 4k so it will load slower.

(before)
View attachment 21296

(after)

The 4k image really highlights his second chin.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I know you’re just still being hilarious about Alex Jones but this is our ace in the hole I think when it comes to exposing this retarded fat fuck and his cry bully bullshit. It encapsulates perfectly how demented (and fat) he is. It’s so obviously him that he’s practically doing our job for us.

Also, once when me and my cousin were thirteen I got a half chub looking at her in a bikini.
I’m sure Alex can connect him to turning the frogs gay, and that he has lizard eyes.