• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People are asking about the vandalism video

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Someone correct me if I’m wrong (I probably am) There’s one thing I noticed. People who have motorcycles, that care about them, don’t they usually put a cover on them when outside? I guess Pat is too stupid to do so
It wasnt winter enough at the time. He was still riding it because it was spotless later that next day when he took a pic of it by the swinging door. Right now his bike would have it on. He does put one on for a few months it when its starts snowing.

G

It wasnt winter enough at the time. He was still riding it because it was spotless later that next day when he took a pic of it by the swinging door. Right now his bike would have it on. He does put one on for a few months it when its starts snowing.
A few years ago he used to pack it up and have it stored somewhere for the winter. Now it sits in the back of his house, slowly rusting away all winter.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
A few years ago he used to pack it up and have it stored somewhere for the winter. Now it sits in the back of his house, slowly rusting away all winter.
You would think with all that PPP money he is swimmin in that he could pony up for that storage again.

Any link to whoever is asking for the footage? Id like to see what others get from watching it? Besides the fact that no actual crime is committed on the vid and its just pat checking his bike in the middle of the night. Or is this cumtown asking?

G

Any link to whoever is asking for the footage? Id like to see what others get from watching it? Besides the fact that no actual crime is committed on the vid and its just pat checking his bike in the middle of the night. Or is this cumtown asking?
Just Cumtown asking for now but we're starting to get new eyes on this shit. When he mentions vandalism, this is the counterstrike.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Just Cumtown asking for now but we're starting to get new eyes on this shit. When he mentions vandalism, this is the counterstrike.
We dont have shit to hide about that. Thats why I suggested making sure the highest res vandal vid is provided. Its proof pat submitted false evidence. We could never prove it in court but that wont matter if the internet agrees.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
My theory is that he committed the vandalism but didn't tell his wife\family. Like it's a lie he needs for funding\support reasons. So if his wife sees the video that's just him going out to inspect the damage. The cyberstalkers have the wrong one. It's Technicality Tomlinson to a TTTTTTTTT

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Forum Clout
white male. fits the profile of the cyberstalkers, right?
1549a5fea8a5d951c6034c16a67aba86.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
when that video came out, I tried to grab screencaps and use an AI upscaler to enhance the image, this was the best that I was able to get. it had issues upscalling the darker area by his bike. the 2nd image is 4k so it will load slower.

(before)
View attachment 21296

(after)

Computer, enhance the chin area:
A452C4B7-204F-44F1-A333-DE74A1018749.jpeg

Tomlinson Double Chin confirmed. This is our fucking guy ladies and gentleman!!!! We got him!!!!!

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
Computer, enhance the chin area:View attachment 21342
Tomlinson Double Chin confirmed. This is our fucking guy ladies and gentleman!!!! We got him!!!!!
i think this video came out before the photo of him at holligans with his horredous double chin showing. if someone has that pic, I can place them on top of each other to compare. it's almost the same angle if I recall correctly.