• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People are asking about the vandalism video

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I know this has been analyzed frame by frame but besides the obvious not reacting to the light turning on why would they enter from the side of the house and not the alley? In the words of a prop comic "that don't make no sense"
Once you show this vid and a photo of the front of his house to show what you would have to walk through to approach it from that direction. Then ask that same question. Nobody would have a good answer.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
And the classic insult everyone used here before "The Virgin Fatrick"
Even with all the other obvious factors that’s still the biggest. Pat is alleging that one of us is brazen enough to go to his house in the middle of the night and vandalize both his bike and house but didn’t write “fat faggot,” “Niki’s Nigger Fart Emporium” or anything even remotely offensive enough to get Pat in trouble before he woke up and easily wiped it off with a tissue.

When you’re willing to fabricate evidence and you’re simply too much of a pussy to do it properly you might just be a fat faggot with bitch tits.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Even with all the other obvious factors that’s still the biggest. Pat is alleging that one of us is brazen enough to go to his house in the middle of the night and vandalize both his bike and house but didn’t write “fat faggot,” “Niki’s Nigger Fart Emporium” or anything even remotely offensive enough to get Pat in trouble before he woke up and easily wiped it off with a tissue.

When you’re willing to fabricate evidence and you’re simply too much of a pussy to do it properly you might just be a fat faggot with bitch tits.
Of all the things we have ever called him " virgin" isnt one of them.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Of all the things we have ever called him " virgin" isnt one of them.
Pat is such a young, millennial type he was going for that cutting edge The Virgin Fatrick vs. The Chad Owen A. Forms reference.

D33-D7754-C3-D2-4-EFB-953-D-E7667-CFC82-C2.jpg

D227-A849-FFF9-4-D82-A0-B4-492019-A58915.jpg

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
And the classic insult everyone used here before "The Virgin Fatrick"
It reveals so much about his fucked up psyche. Even when attempting to impersonate and frame us, he can't bring himself to mention his fatness. He chooses the one thing that is demonstrably proven false - his virginity. Except he's too retarded to realizes we cherish the fact he's not a virgin. It allows us to call him a child abandoner

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
It reveals so much about his fucked up psyche. Even when attempting to impersonate and frame us, he can't bring himself to mention his fatness. He chooses the one thing that is demonstrably proven false - his virginity. Except he's too retarded to realizes we cherish the fact he's not a virgin. It allows us to call him a child abandoner
He also added the "gay" part hoping to fit the "hate crime" angle and hope the SFWA/LGBT will be offended for him because of a triggering buzzword.

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
Pat is such a young, millennial type he was going for that cutting edge The Virgin Fatrick vs. The Chad Owen A. Forms reference.

D33-D7754-C3-D2-4-EFB-953-D-E7667-CFC82-C2.jpg

D227-A849-FFF9-4-D82-A0-B4-492019-A58915.jpg
Someone correct me if I’m wrong (I probably am) There’s one thing I noticed. People who have motorcycles, that care about them, don’t they usually put a cover on them when outside? I guess Pat is too stupid to do so