Penguicon tranny of honor drops out due to safety concerns

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
She wanted security, I was busy organizing the event and got her the security but I took too long doing it so she got mad and quit the event.

People pay for this shit?

Why would you even describe this situation?

“Due to unforeseen circumstances, tranny weirdo will unfortunately not be able to attend this weekend. We hope to see him next time!”

Can't believe I'm playing devils advocate for the Troon, but the really rabid anti-drag protestors tend to show out full force when these shows are marketed towards kids and families. Seeing as this is the Sci fi/fantasy community we are talking about, they absolutely want as many kids around as possible. There would certainly be protestors at the event, and this "Baja Blast" fella probably is right in needing some assurance that he doesn't end up on the bumper of a pick up truck.

Jizz

she's a bbw and very talented at makeup and costumes

bbw.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I appreciate the sentiment, but faggots are probably the least of russia's problems anyway. Same can be said about america, but racism and anti-homo sentiment being top 10 "problems" means we're at least doing better than a nation of hopeless drunks and drug addicts who pine for the glory days when they were able to fake being a world power to rival america.
The people who say Russia is some sort of white nationalist paradise base that on memes regurgitated to them by other terminally online weirdos and haven't done any actual reading up on the country. You couldn't say half the shit you say here without risking arrest, and that's assuming Owen hasn't been blocked by Roskomnadzor yet.

The people who say Russia is some sort of white nationalist paradise base that on memes regurgitated to them by other terminally online weirdos and haven't done any actual reading up on the country. You couldn't say half the shit you say here without risking arrest, and that's assuming Owen hasn't been blocked by Roskomnadzor yet.
Yes but Russia does not have gay pride parades in Red Square

:brothaman_lg: