Penguicon tranny of honor drops out due to safety concerns

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Baha Blast?

afe92dec-e018-44ff-9af0-a28122d73309_text.gif
Yes, very fat

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Russia signed into law traditional values, to prevent these tranny freaks poisoning their children.

1 in 4 children in the US identify as LGBTQ now. Truly harrowing stuff.
I appreciate the sentiment, but faggots are probably the least of russia's problems anyway. Same can be said about america, but racism and anti-homo sentiment being top 10 "problems" means we're at least doing better than a nation of hopeless drunks and drug addicts who pine for the glory days when they were able to fake being a world power to rival america.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
So... Michigan is where this is hosted, right?

Perhaps I'm wrong, but the American fan is rather solid on his perspective of America, and doesn't sugarcoat his state at all. But I don't see this being a danger, when not far from the event, drag shows are done locally on weekends in local cities all the time without incident (his words, mind you, correct me if he's wrong).

This and Pat happening back to back makes it sound like they both just wanted a security detail, like they're the fucking president. They got laughed at and one made a statement to cause a scene (drag queen), the other said nothing because it's fucking embarrassing and no matter what he'll look like a Ponce (Fat ass).

Oh, what a tangled paedophilic web they weave...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

Perhaps I'm wrong, but the American fan is rather solid on his perspective of America, and doesn't sugarcoat his state at all. But I don't see this being a danger, when not far from the event, drag shows are done locally on weekends in local cities all the time without incident (his words, mind you, correct me if he's wrong).

This and Pat happening back to back makes it sound like they both just wanted a security detail, like they're the fucking president. They got laughed at and one made a statement to cause a scene (drag queen), the other said nothing because it's fucking embarrassing and no matter what he'll look like a Ponce (Fat ass).

The security thing is odd, places do “drag” events pretty often (I’ve seen ads for drag night, drag brunch, etc) and they don’t require serious security detail. I bet this is the first time this drag artist is the main event / guest of honor and probably made all kinds of insane demands like these cons make big bucks.

UnPRePared

The security thing is odd, places do “drag” events pretty often (I’ve seen ads for drag night, drag brunch, etc) and they don’t require serious security detail. I bet this is the first time this drag artist is the main event / guest of honor and probably made all kinds of insane demands like these cons make big bucks.

RIGHTEOUS CUCKS.

I think you're correct. I've played festivals, and the gang and I always joke about our Rider, which is pretty meek if you ever look at it - seriously, Lindor chocolates are a FAWKIN requirement, awlroight - but the headliners? I've snuck a glance or two at some of those, some of these bands need a fucking ego check.

If she made outlandish demands, look in the mirror... Do you see RuPaul? Then tuck it back and fuck yourself with it.

chewtoycock

He probably wanted no less than three NFL washout bouncers watching the door and crowd and those nerds didn't even know what zhe/zher was talking about because they've never been to a strip club.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Yeah he heard about Rick and got scared. They canceled one, then both, of Rick’s events but by then the damage was done.

Rick destroys everything he touches. Sometimes that’s not a bad thing.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
RIGHTEOUS CUCKS.

I think you're correct. I've played festivals, and the gang and I always joke about our Rider, which is pretty meek if you ever look at it - seriously, Lindor chocolates are a FAWKIN requirement, awlroight - but the headliners? I've snuck a glance or two at some of those, some of these bands need a fucking ego check.

If she made outlandish demands, look in the mirror... Do you see RuPaul? Then tuck it back and fuck yourself with it.
I’m wondering if this drag guest or honor thought this con is like those major ones like comic con in San Diego etc. and not attended by maybe 150 people tops - and that includes staff and speakers. They probably made all kinds of insane demands the person handling it didn’t even understand.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I appreciate the sentiment, but faggots are probably the least of russia's problems anyway. Same can be said about america, but racism and anti-homo sentiment being top 10 "problems" means we're at least doing better than a nation of hopeless drunks and drug addicts who pine for the glory days when they were able to fake being a world power to rival america.

Russia are sitting on massive resource wealth, oil, minerals etc. They have a small economy but it’s got a surplus and its debt to gdp is 14%. Ours is 130% officially, but the real number is 200 trillion + with unsecured liabilities like social security.

They are also white and religious and not being brutally raped by Mexicans and Indians and niggers.

You’re dead wrong on this BDA. All due respect.

chewtoycock

Russia are sitting on massive resource wealth, oil, minerals etc. They have a small economy but it’s got a surplus and its debt to gdp is 14%. Ours is 130% officially, but the real number is 200 trillion + with unsecured liabilities like social security.

They are also white and religious and not being brutally raped by Mexicans and Indians and niggers.

You’re dead wrong on this BDA. All due respect.
Okay and what are they doing with this vast wealth of resources that they've been using since probably before our grandparents were born? Their best hope is to stay commie china's decrepit uncle. Their society and culture, including religion, has been in decline since the czars despite becoming a semi-modern country. The orthodox church became basically state sponsored because they knew they couldn't kill it, so they just degraded it and incorporated it. Also russia is what, 20% muslim? Also at best arguably white otherwise.

On an end note, no respect necessary on your part. I'm talking out of my ass so feel free to give me both barrels if I'm wrong.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Okay and what are they doing with this vast wealth of resources that they've been using since probably before our grandparents were born? Their best hope is to stay commie china's decrepit uncle. Their society and culture, including religion, has been in decline since the czars despite becoming a semi-modern country. The orthodox church became basically state sponsored because they knew they couldn't kill it, so they just degraded it and incorporated it. Also russia is what, 20% muslim? Also at best arguably white otherwise.

On an end note, no respect necessary on your part. I'm talking out of my ass so feel free to give me both barrels if I'm wrong.

I’m not saying you’re wrong because I don’t know shit either, but they are without doubt less degenerate and fucked as we are. Globalists are fags.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm

It's taking place in Ypsilanti (college town) at a hotel on a golf course. It's also next door to Ann Arbor which is the most liberal city in the state. There's no danger at all. The only risk in that area is when a portly convention goer decides to have a few too many lonely beers at the bar and swerves his shitty rustbox down Michigan Ave. A concerned citizen might need to inform local law enforcement about a drunk fat pigman before he injures someone.

UnPRePared

It's taking place in Ypsilanti (college town) at a hotel on a golf course. It's also next door to Ann Arbor which is the most liberal city in the state. There's no danger at all. The only risk in that area is when a portly convention goer decides to have a few too many lonely beers at the bar and swerves his shitty rustbox down Michigan Ave. A concerned citizen might need to inform local law enforcement about a drunk fat pigman before he injures someone.

I think the bigger issue is he's hitting on every man in drag.

"No, Drag child, you ARE my 'To Wong Foo' Wesley Snipes Queen."