Penguicon tranny of honor drops out due to safety concerns

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
I'm guessing this is what happened with rick- he demanded a personal security detail and they couldn't ensure his safety. They need to do better.

Screenshot-20240424-105800-Chrome.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Due to Pat being an overdramatic woman about his “cyber terrorists” I bet all these losers that are still requiring masks believe the event was actually going to be surrounded and attacked by Nazis’ klansmen, and MAGA nuts and we’re having PTSD of Jan 6 events playing over and over in their heads. These types are afraid of their own shadow so I’m sure they had the most insane fears over this dork con.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I'm guessing this is what happened with rick- he demanded a personal security detail and they couldn't ensure his safety. They need to do better.

Screenshot-20240424-105800-Chrome.jpg
I like watching these dork cons completely destroy themselves - they invite nobody guests that think they’re very important and need full VIP treatment and then cancel because their demands are ridiculous. They do drag shows at bars all over the country yet this one at a hotel somehow needed security the levels of the national guard.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
Due to Pat being an overdramatic woman about his “cyber terrorists” I bet all these losers that are still requiring masks believe the event was actually going to be surrounded and attacked by Nazis’ klansmen, and MAGA nuts and we’re having PTSD of Jan 6 events playing over and over in their heads. These types are afraid of their own shadow so I’m sure they had the most insane fears over this dork con.
It makes sense with all the physical confrontations that have happened with this community.

Oh wait, that’s never happened before, ever. One time a Pollack went to a bar and tipped very generously. And some retard played with dolls and drank a beer and also tipped generously. That’s about it.

lil chud

Mission Objective: Own the Libs
I like watching these dork cons completely destroy themselves - they invite nobody guests that think they’re very important and need full VIP treatment and then cancel because their demands are ridiculous. They do drag shows at bars all over the country yet this one at a hotel somehow needed security the levels of the national guard.
DEVGRU is on their way child, enjoy the CIA blacksite. I know I will.