• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pedophile activist Eric Hildeman’s celebrity crush is a 13 year old Natalie Portman.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
Yes, you do. If you want to label yourselves "anti-pedo" with any degree of credibility, that is.
Ignoring the biggest and most heavily funded shelter of pedophilia, the Catholic priesthood (and you do), is not only not seeing the forest for the trees, it's obsessing over one twig. Actually, it's obsessing over an imagined twig, because all you have on SFWA is two corpses, one jailbird, and one elderly writer who was abused as a kid but who never abused one himself. And for that, you're going to condemn a sci fi community of millions? Over a disqualified sample size of FOUR? Come on.
It seems like selective outrage to you in your anti-religious zeal. But this is a forum about literary criticism. So the focus on SFWA makes sense. Also, even if we drop Delaney, that still leaves three people who certainly committed sex crimes against children, a lot of sex crimes. They most likely didn't do it alone. Who else of these people is still in circulation at the cons? This is a legitimate concern. I never heard any admission of wrong-doing. Nobody said: We were wrong about Ed Kramer. Did they? The SFWA seems very defensive and intransperant in those matters. Cat Rambo's infamous comment on it was just crude and callous. If you could give a source of the SFWA addressing those issues, some people might see it your way.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
I think everyone should stop and realize that hildy just said the SFWA has millions of members

We saw the complete sfwa member list and it was 6 thousand (keep in mind this club is older than many people here, founded in 1965 that's terrible numbas)

Aside from the "you have to defend pedophiles unless you take my new atheist talking points and repeat them daily" shit, it's the dumbest thing he's said in this particular thread

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
And Jim. And Travis. And Sam. And Opie. And Keith. And Erik. Hell, Erik still works for the guy. He's totally down with fingering kids. Hmm. I guess his siblings. They know. Man, lotsa people know about this and never said anything...weird.
I guess it makes it alright then. You ever considered joining the sfwa Danny? They find all kinds of clever excuses to defend pedophiles too. Maybe they need someone to get coffee and take screenshots

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
I think everyone should stop and realize that hildy just said the SFWA has millions of members

We saw the complete sfwa member list and it was 6 thousand (keep in mind this club is older than many people here, founded in 1965 that's terrible numbas)

Aside from the "you have to defend pedophiles unless you take my new atheist talking points and repeat them daily" shit, it's the dumbest thing he's said in this particular thread
I heard 4% of the clergy of the Catholic church have been accused of child sexual abuse. Hildy admits to 3 people in the "leadership" of SciFi fandom actually having committed such crimes. 3 of 75 amounts to 4%. If there haven't been more than 75 people in SciFi fandom "leadership", their numbers relatively match that of the Catholic church - only difference would be that the accusations against SciFi fandom "leadership" have been proven without exception. Then reason had to compel Eric to speak out against SciFi fandom "leadership."

cardwell

Forum Clout
Hot take, I've never thought Natalie Portman was attractive and was pretty sure all my pervazoid friends who did were either nuts or screwing with me.

sUqlFwQ.jpg

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yes, you do. If you want to label yourselves "anti-pedo" with any degree of credibility, that is.
Ignoring the biggest and most heavily funded shelter of pedophilia, the Catholic priesthood (and you do), is not only not seeing the forest for the trees, it's obsessing over one twig. Actually, it's obsessing over an imagined twig, because all you have on SFWA is two corpses, one jailbird, and one elderly writer who was abused as a kid but who never abused one himself. And for that, you're going to condemn a sci fi community of millions? Over a disqualified sample size of FOUR? Come on.
You really are a dumbass, Hildy. Everyone is very aware of the long history of abuse in the Catholic Church and it doesn’t need to be mentioned since it’s common knowledge. If you asked the average person about the Catholic Church and their scandals they would know about since it’s no longer a breaking news story since it’s been known since the 90s.

But does the average person know about the history of pedos involving a large group (you just said millions) of science fiction writers / groups? They do not so that’s why we need to talk about it and get victims heard and so people are aware of what the SFWA has going on and what they’ve been trying to hide.

So go fuck yourself you smug fedora wearing jackass. You’re not as smart as you think and it’s clear you’re very insecure about it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hey Hildy. When's the last time you said something negative about Muslims or Jews? You atheist leftist faggots love picking on Christians because they turn the other cheek and are classier than you miserable dorks.

You NPC neoliberal pussies are all cut from the same spineless cloth.
Come on Hildy, tell those Muslims how stupid Mohammad is! You can do it, Draw a picture of him and post it on the internet!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I had to re-watch V for Vendetta in order to know what the hell you were talking about. I'd completely forgotten the scene where Portman dresses as a Lolita to entrap a pedophile priest.
So, three things:
1) This whole thing started when I Tweeted that y'all ignore real pedophilia in the priesthood in favor of imagined pedophilia in SFWA. You don't give a DAMN about pedos if you aren't regularly attacking the Catholic church, and that's a fact!
2) Certainly not my favorite scene if I'd forgotten it.
3) My actual favorite part about the scene is where Bishop Lilliman, the pedo priest in question, dies by getting fed a cyanide-laced communion wafer by V, who was let into the Bishop's home by Evey.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
Pedophile enablers like you should also be forced fed poison. Other than that, ignored what you wrote as as whattaboutism. Saying "but but the church" is a hack argument

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Patrick Tomlinson walks into a bar, every day then he stays there til it closes.

Maybe not defending, but ignoring in favor of the wrong thing, yeah.
Which part? There's a scene early on, before her head is shaved, where she's leaning over and talking to a friend. And... damn! That figure!
That figure? What a compensating fruit you are. What else? Did she have nice Gams too, 1940s refugee?

Last edited:

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout

You gotta inflate it for the year 6969 or something as per Danny Ross rules

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
I heard 4% of the clergy of the Catholic church have been accused of child sexual abuse. Hildy admits to 3 people in the "leadership" of SciFi fandom actually having committed such crimes. 3 of 75 amounts to 4%. If there haven't been more than 75 people in SciFi fandom "leadership", their numbers relatively match that of the Catholic church - only difference would be that the accusations against SciFi fandom "leadership" have been proven without exception. Then reason had to compel Eric to speak out against SciFi fandom "leadership."
Numerology. Of those three, two are long dead and the other one is incarcerated. And where are you getting 75 from, besides pulling it out of your ass?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The science fiction community, silly man. Not just SFWA.

Why are you conflating the two? Nobody is claiming science fiction as a genre in its entirety habitually harbours pedophiles.

SFWA does. That’s without a shadow of a doubt. They don’t even condemn it or acknowledge it, they just pretend it doesn’t happen and let aspiring writers like you run cover for them.

Should SFWA - as a 401k - be using membership dues to pay the legal bills of pedophiles or vexatious lol suits for Patrick Tomlinson?

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
This is Hildy's Twitter replacement because nobody will talk to him on the other ghost town social media platforms he left for and he's a lonely depressive faggot to whom any attention, even this shit, is better than apathy and silence.