• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pedophile activist Eric Hildeman’s celebrity crush is a 13 year old Natalie Portman.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
I forgot how this was a forum of Jesuits; I don’t think many folks here have much love for the Church outside of trad cath internet larping.

The fact remains that you have a vested interest in defending the “good pedophiles.” You’ve insisted on pointing out the virtues of celibate pedophilia. It’s a bizarre hill to die on; it’s like defending Nazi party members that were not involved with the death camps and promoted environmental conservation. What larger point are you trying to make? That we shouldn’t judge an entire group because some people aren’t as bad? It’s really weird dude and pedophilia being the basis to make this point makes you look really bad,
Bwahahahahahaaaa!

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Paul Weimer is walking into a dark and spooky forest just as the sun is going down, holding a little girls hand. She looks up and says "I thought we were just taking pictures, Uncle Paul. I'm scared."

Paul says "You think you're scared? I have to walk back out of here alone!"

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I had to re-watch V for Vendetta in order to know what the hell you were talking about. I'd completely forgotten the scene where Portman dresses as a Lolita to entrap a pedophile priest.
So, three things:
1) This whole thing started when I Tweeted that y'all ignore real pedophilia in the priesthood in favor of imagined pedophilia in SFWA. You don't give a DAMN about pedos if you aren't regularly attacking the Catholic church, and that's a fact!
2) Certainly not my favorite scene if I'd forgotten it.
3) My actual favorite part about the scene is where Bishop Lilliman, the pedo priest in question, dies by getting fed a cyanide-laced communion wafer by V, who was let into the Bishop's home by Evey.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
Remember in the other thread when you called me a "moron" for saying that V for Vendetta came out in 2006, even though it's accurate? You were so sure that it came out in 2005 that you insulted me for thinking otherwise, even though you were wrong.

Think about that concept every time you pointlessly argue something here. For example, your insistence that you are not defending pedophiles in any way. Or, as another example, whether or not your wife is a hideous abomination. Shinkle bout it.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
I forgot how this was a forum of Jesuits; I don’t think many folks here have much love for the Church outside of trad cath internet larping.

The fact remains that you have a vested interest in defending the “good pedophiles.” You’ve insisted on pointing out the virtues of celibate pedophilia. It’s a bizarre hill to die on; it’s like defending Nazi party members that were not involved with the death camps and promoted environmental conservation. What larger point are you trying to make? That we shouldn’t judge an entire group because some people aren’t as bad? It’s really weird dude and pedophilia being the basis to make this point makes you look really bad,
Death camps? I mean we're all on the same side here and all,  but... there were no death camps. Someone's gotta say it. Punchin' out!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I had to re-watch V for Vendetta in order to know what the hell you were talking about. I'd completely forgotten the scene where Portman dresses as a Lolita to entrap a pedophile priest.
So, three things:
1) This whole thing started when I Tweeted that y'all ignore real pedophilia in the priesthood in favor of imagined pedophilia in SFWA. You don't give a DAMN about pedos if you aren't regularly attacking the Catholic church, and that's a fact!
3) My actual favorite part about the scene is where Bishop Lilliman, the pedo priest in question, dies by getting fed a cyanide-laced communion wafer by V, who was let into the Bishop's home by Evey.

Stop saying “y’all” you jackass

Forum Clout
So, three things:

Yeah we know about satanic catholic priests conducting ritual sex Magik on boys you fucking pedophile retard. But they're not on social media being lolcow virtue signaling buffoons like you and your faggot group. I'd gladly bully them to suicide but they're not online being retards like you. So we will expose and bully you and the pedophile reprobate group at the SFWA. If you guys were to hurt yourself to the point of causing death to yourself then oopsie doodles, no big loss faggot

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
So, three things:

Yeah if there's one this this place it's known for its defending pedophile priests, fucking idiot.

Which part of v for vendetta were you referring to when you said it was the first time you saw Natalie Portman as a sex symbol?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah we know about satanic catholic priests conducting ritual sex Magik on boys you fucking pedophile retard. But they're not on social media being lolcow virtue signaling buffoons like you and your faggot group. I'd gladly bully them to suicide but they're not online being retards like you. So we will expose and bully you and the pedophile reprobate group at the SFWA. If you guys were to hurt yourself to the point of causing death to yourself then oopsie doodles, no big loss faggot
Also to claim we’re not aware / ignoring of the long history of Catholic Church pastors sexually abusing young boys is ridiculous. That’s been a well known problem for years in the public eye, we don’t have to keep mentioning something everyone is already aware of. Pretty much since the 90s the stories have been coming out and all those involved have either been brought to Justice or died years ago. Classic “what about ism” from Hildy thinking it’s a “gotcha” when it’s far from it.

G

Only pedophiles and stanley kubrick use the word "Lolita" unironically, eric.
The normal term is "young girl". Not Lolita.
You fucking ghoul. I can't wait till your crimes come to light.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Remember in the other thread when you called me a "moron" for saying that V for Vendetta came out in 2006, even though it's accurate? You were so sure that it came out in 2005 that you insulted me for thinking otherwise, even though you were wrong.

Think about that concept every time you pointlessly argue something here. For example, your insistence that you are not defending pedophiles in any way. Or, as another example, whether or not your wife is a hideous abomination. Shinkle bout it.
1696030826662.png

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
we don’t have to keep mentioning something everyone is already aware of
Yes, you do. If you want to label yourselves "anti-pedo" with any degree of credibility, that is.
Ignoring the biggest and most heavily funded shelter of pedophilia, the Catholic priesthood (and you do), is not only not seeing the forest for the trees, it's obsessing over one twig. Actually, it's obsessing over an imagined twig, because all you have on SFWA is two corpses, one jailbird, and one elderly writer who was abused as a kid but who never abused one himself. And for that, you're going to condemn a sci fi community of millions? Over a disqualified sample size of FOUR? Come on.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Yeah if there's one this this place it's known for its defending pedophile priests, fucking idiot.

Which part of v for vendetta were you referring to when you said it was the first time you saw Natalie Portman as a sex symbol?
Maybe not defending, but ignoring in favor of the wrong thing, yeah.
Which part? There's a scene early on, before her head is shaved, where she's leaning over and talking to a friend. And... damn! That figure!