• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pedophile activist Eric Hildeman’s celebrity crush is a 13 year old Natalie Portman.

Forum Clout
Yes, you do. If you want to label yourselves "anti-pedo" with any degree of credibility, that is.
Ignoring the biggest and most heavily funded shelter of pedophilia, the Catholic priesthood (and you do), is not only not seeing the forest for the trees, it's obsessing over one twig. Actually, it's obsessing over an imagined twig, because all you have on SFWA is two corpses, one jailbird, and one elderly writer who was abused as a kid but who never abused one himself. And for that, you're going to condemn a sci fi community of millions? Over a disqualified sample size of FOUR? Come on.
Hey Hildy. When's the last time you said something negative about Muslims or Jews? You atheist leftist faggots love picking on Christians because they turn the other cheek and are classier than you miserable dorks.

You NPC neoliberal pussies are all cut from the same spineless cloth.

JumboYumYums

Prison awaits, stlaker.
Forum Clout
Yes, you do. If you want to label yourselves "anti-pedo" with any degree of credibility, that is.
Ignoring the biggest and most heavily funded shelter of pedophilia, the Catholic priesthood (and you do), is not only not seeing the forest for the trees, it's obsessing over one twig. Actually, it's obsessing over an imagined twig, because all you have on SFWA is two corpses, one jailbird, and one elderly writer who was abused as a kid but who never abused one himself. And for that, you're going to condemn a sci fi community of millions? Over a disqualified sample size of FOUR? Come on.
I know we like to kid around here (no pun intended! 😂) but this is such a retarded argument. Everyone is aware priests are pedos so it's pointless to mention it. You also seem to be trying really hard to deflect attention from yourself and the SFWA. Very suspicious.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I had to re-watch V for Vendetta in order to know what the hell you were talking about. I'd completely forgotten the scene where Portman dresses as a Lolita to entrap a pedophile priest.
So, three things:
1) This whole thing started when I Tweeted that y'all ignore real pedophilia in the priesthood in favor of imagined pedophilia in SFWA. You don't give a DAMN about pedos if you aren't regularly attacking the Catholic church, and that's a fact!
2) Certainly not my favorite scene if I'd forgotten it.
3) My actual favorite part about the scene is where Bishop Lilliman, the pedo priest in question, dies by getting fed a cyanide-laced communion wafer by V, who was let into the Bishop's home by Evey.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
Hey, you hear that it's part of the orthodox judaism bris ritual to suck the baby's penis to this day? Or that muslims in most countries are allowed to go as young as 9 (:image_9253:)? I know you're a neckbearded faggot that purports to desssssspisssse all religion equally, but you sure devote your attention to a narrow group of people and ignore people in your own circle, ie terminally online fedora tippers who seem to write fantastical media fit for adults... and children... alike.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Hey hildy, you see that huffpost article where they surveyed imprisoned pedophiles and came to the conclusion that not all star trek fans are pedophiles but all pedophiles are star trek fans? Makes me laugh every time.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Remember in the other thread when you called me a "moron" for saying that V for Vendetta came out in 2006, even though it's accurate? You were so sure that it came out in 2005 that you insulted me for thinking otherwise, even though you were wrong.

Think about that concept every time you pointlessly argue something here. For example, your insistence that you are not defending pedophiles in any way. Or, as another example, whether or not your wife is a hideous abomination. Shinkle bout it.
If nothing else we are angry and autistic.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I had to re-watch V for Vendetta in order to know what the hell you were talking about. I'd completely forgotten the scene where Portman dresses as a Lolita to entrap a pedophile priest.
So, three things:
1) This whole thing started when I Tweeted that y'all ignore real pedophilia in the priesthood in favor of imagined pedophilia in SFWA. You don't give a DAMN about pedos if you aren't regularly attacking the Catholic church, and that's a fact!
2) Certainly not my favorite scene if I'd forgotten it.
3) My actual favorite part about the scene is where Bishop Lilliman, the pedo priest in question, dies by getting fed a cyanide-laced communion wafer by V, who was let into the Bishop's home by Evey.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
How do you even remember to breath, you fucking mongoloid?

I was raised Catholic and, while I'm lapsed, I still have my faith to a degree. At the same time, I can easily say without issue that the prevalence of pedophiles in the church, the abuse children have suffered and the way the church has protected them is absolutely disgusting and completely unacceptable. That's not a controversial opinion amongst Catholics either. It's just basic common sense and decency.

The SFWA is full of disgusting creeps and pedophiles and has a history of not just excusing their behavior but contributing money towards legal funds and promoting them within the organization. Cat Rambo tried to blow off two people destroying the life of their daughter with unthinkable sexual abuse because Trump was president. Go ahead. Tell me how wrong that was, you stupid fucking cunt.

Last edited:

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Maybe not defending, but ignoring in favor of the wrong thing, yeah.
Which part? There's a scene early on, before her head is shaved, where she's leaning over and talking to a friend. And... damn! That figure!
I suspect your pedo defence bit is you trying to “troll the scoundtrolls” and you’re screen shotting this and posting it in some discord or what have you for your fat repulsive friends. Whether you’re actually a creep or your defending them is not simply
Trolling is up for debate. So I’ll stick to the facts:

1. You are physically weak. Unathletic, skinny fat body (we have pictures of you proving this).

2. You are a mediocre intellect and you’re a horrible writer. (We have your sophomoric attempts at debate and your shitty writing to prove this. Also the crappy, low entrance requirements university you attended).

3. You work low paying, immigrant tier jobs (we have your cv to prove this)

4. You have an ugly, batshit crazy wife who is even worse at being a Jew than @BenDovid . (We have her pictures and her public posts to prove this. Also her (un)employment history.

5. Danny Ross aka @BenDovid covered up for a pedophile until said pedophile broke up the friendship with him.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
5. Danny Ross aka @BenDovid covered up for a pedophile until said pedophile broke up the friendship with him.

And Jim. And Travis. And Sam. And Opie. And Keith. And Erik. Hell, Erik still works for the guy. He's totally down with fingering kids. Hmm. I guess his siblings. They know. Man, lotsa people know about this and never said anything...weird.

Forum Clout
Two wrongs don't make a right you Homer Simpson level IQ kid diddling retard

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Screenshot_2023-09-30-11-12-45-39_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
And Jim. And Travis. And Sam. And Opie. And Keith. And Erik. Hell, Erik still works for the guy. He's totally down with fingering kids. Hmm. I guess his siblings. They know. Man, lotsa people know about this and never said anything...weird.
Cool, now there are 2 balding pedo-enabling manlet faggots in this thread employing kiked-out argument tactics to avoid responsibility for their advocacy and likely culpability of raping children.