• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PatsPinkBlanket (aka Pinktrick S. Blanketson) killing it for us today

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
His toilet deserves to be heard.
toliet.jpg
The toilet roll holder attached to the door still can’t believe it.

G

His toilet deserves to be heard.
toliet.jpg
Fat comes out of the shower to find his second better wife spraying the bowl with her beer shits. So poor. I'm so glad I haven't lived anywhere where the toilet was in the same room as the bath/shower since the house I shared with 4 other dudes as a student. Even that place had another shitter downstairs. They're in their 40s and living worse than students.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Lets not forget that pat found these neato sandals with a bottle opener 20 years late. These were cool in 2005. Nothing like shoving the end of a bottle you put in your mouth into the bottom of your sandal after using a public bathroom during a pandemic.

E4liCywXIAQhWqU
Not only that, but at 41. This is something you think is a good idea when you’re in your early 20s in college. After that you keep an opener one on your key chain or in your kitchen like an adult.