• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PatsPinkBlanket (aka Pinktrick S. Blanketson) killing it for us today

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Niki's grandmother used to spend her days in the drive in movie theater, getting her vagina farted into by a line of negroids.
Farted at the drive in
Laced with nigger stool
What can I say
I.love those muuuules

Oh nii-iki baaaabyI 'm in ecstasy...
When we're apart these nigger farts
Are the only thing for me
Farts have flown, all alone I sit and
My pussy farts just fly yi yi
Oh they, blast in me, oh Ni-iki oh Niki

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s great that thanks to Pat documenting everything in his boring life we’ve got an endless amount of material. Just his ill fitting shirts yelling that he needs to lose weight because he’s stretching them out will be hilarious. That stupid Star Wars model he worked on for years would also be a funny one to yell at him.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Could you make like a spite-blanket? Like same pink but maybe with a certain Hakenkreuz in the middle or something?
Yes. I will do this on the mini blanket I made:

9dea26114e0c92da019c1cc891c3f7da.JPG

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
See, this is where you ham and eggers always fail in mocking Fatrick. Now you see Fatrick lives in a half hovel in a failed midwest city. He and his second fatter wife aren't gonna have no knockoff Sears and Roebuck pink blankie. Fatrick has an O.G. handmade some gourmet shit grandma pink blankie. He flexed big time on that fake twitter account because that blankie is better than you child