• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PatsPinkBlanket (aka Pinktrick S. Blanketson) killing it for us today

G

I love the making accounts for Ricks inanimate objects bit. It’s clearly getting under his fat skin. I think his fridge he just replaced should be next. Maybe his sad oven. Or just the whole kitchen.
"Pat's Poverty Kitchen" has a nice ring to it. Complaints of burnt Wellingtons using chuck roast instead of fillet, watery supermarket ham instead of prosciutto and no paté. Odour of corn, 1983 stove etc

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
I love the making accounts for Ricks inanimate objects bit. It’s clearly getting under his fat skin. I think his fridge he just replaced should be next. Maybe his sad oven. Or just the whole kitchen.
I have a few suggestions.

His German sweater
Cat pissed stained floor
Niki's sunglasses
His nipple through his shirt
His chin drool of the NYC subway
His bottle of vaseline
The toilet paper dispenser on the back of his door.
The alleyway dumpster
His goatee
His transition lenses
His weird ear
His weird stripped shirt from the photo with Ade
His awesome tattoo
Pig Incognito (the "vandalism" photo and the suspect photo in the Bernell Trammel case)

Get him children, leave no inanimate object standing.

Last edited:

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
34F26FD4-3A09-484A-9EC8-B4F441271907.jpeg

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
fat-tweets.txt is a text file containing the fatest tweets from 09-03-2012 to 06-23-2021 delimited by newlines.

there were 134,179 tweets

counting only the words in the tweets (this does include @ mentions) there were 2,048,626 words.

This is an average of 2048626/134179 ~ 15.26 words per tweet.

The total time range is 3,216 days.

This is an average of 134179/3216 = 41.7 tweets per day. Or an average of 2048626/3216 = 637 words per day for 9 years.

This has been fat facts.
And that doesn't count his banned accounts: Patrickstomlin1 and Mewler3s.