• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's book sales stats

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Makes sense, he’s been writing on spec for over a year without a contract. He’s just throwing stuff at the wall to see if it sticks. It’s why he keeps starting so many new awful projects. He’s tried shoving in every SJW Woke bullshit into his books and still can’t get anything published. Might also be because he’s a straight white cis male which unless you’ve got something really good, they won’t even read what you submit. They don’t print his books in hard back, and you can’t even find them in most stores.
Yep. I'd say at this point his 'career' as an author is completely over. They threw him a bone, twice I believe, and sales have gotten worse and worse. He's done. He will try a few more grifts and then realize that the only thing he can do is sell insurance. Trust me, there's only so much Nikki will put up with before he gets the boot. When she met him, he sold her on the idea that he was a successful author but now we know that whole thing was a scam.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yep. I'd say at this point his 'career' as an author is completely over. They threw him a bone, twice I believe, and sales have gotten worse and worse. He's done. He will try a few more grifts and then realize that the only thing he can do is sell insurance. Trust me, there's only so much Nikki will put up with before he gets the boot. When she met him, he sold her on the idea that he was a successful author but now we know that whole thing was a scam.
Funny how he would tweet TOR books if any “fan” said they want a sequel to his books. They saw the sales Pat, it’s not happening.

G

So Pat loses his publisher money...lost SFWA money with trivial lolsuits...why is he still breathing? Where are the cement blocks and Fatrick sleeping with the fishes? He will also default on his PPP loans...do degenerates not get beat up anymore? Unreal.

the $125,000 fronting makes even less sense now seeing how pathetic his numbers are. What is going on?

G

870-D7-E0-A-855-A-4590-A9-D8-BD20-ACC08048.jpg

7-FF2-F463-5-B21-440-D-8875-49-C4875-D0-AD3.jpg

13618-C39-52-E4-4-C68-BF3-F-5-E18-D58-A3739.jpg

IIRC, these tweets or others like them were made because of the forum. There was a guy tracking his physical copy sales on Amazon by counting the number available somehow. Bingo, a tweet about e-book sales. Someone else started looking at this Amazon rankings for his e-books and how shitty they were. Right on cue, tweets from Rick about audio book royalties

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
IIRC, these tweets or others like them were made because of the forum. There was a guy tracking his physical copy sales on Amazon by counting the number available somehow.
That was me! I could count it because whenever Amazon had fewer than 20 copies of something available, they would list how many copies they had in stock, presumably as a way to get someone to buy them.

b2f1c51918f4bee3ebe4d9fde23b6f72.jpg

All of Pat's books were always under 20 copies available, so every day, all I would do is write down the number in stock for each book in an Excel sheet. If on Monday, it says there's 4 copies of Gate Crashers, then on Tuesday, it says there's 3 copies, that means Pat sold a copy. And so on.

iirc, in the like eight months I tracked this, Pat sold like 40 physical copies total of all of his books. This was pre-In The Black. Starship Pedo was his newest book and sold the most at like 12 copies and I think The Ark also sold around that many.

Note that this was only physical copies and not ebooks or audiobooks.

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
Forum Clout
All of Pat's books were always under 20 copies available, so every day, all I would do is write down the number in stock for each book in an Excel sheet. If on Monday, it says there's 4 copies of Gate Crashers, then on Tuesday, it says there's 3 copies, that means Pat sold a copy. And so on.

Retard Pat will use this as evidence of us being "obsessed" with "nothing else going on in our lives" despite the fact that this took you ~5 minutes per day, at most, and could be accomplished while dicking around on Amazon the way almost everyone does anyway.

G

That was me! I could count it because whenever Amazon had fewer than 20 copies of something available, they would list how many copies they had in stock, presumably as a way to get someone to buy them.

b2f1c51918f4bee3ebe4d9fde23b6f72.jpg

iirc, in the like eight months I tracked this, Pat sold like 40 physical copies total of all of his books. This was pre-In The Black. Starship Pedo was his newest book and sold the most at like 12 copies and I think The Ark also sold around that many.

Note that this was only physical copies and not ebooks or audiobooks.
Thank you for your autism, sir.
4BMGEqo.gif

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Retard Pat will use this as evidence of us being "obsessed" with "nothing else going on in our lives" despite the fact that this took you ~5 minutes per day, at most, and could be accomplished while dicking around on Amazon the way almost everyone does anyway.
It took even less time because after a week or so, I realized his books sold so poorly that I didn't even need to check it every day. Those 8 copies of Trident's Forge I saw in stock on Monday will all still be there Friday.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Is there a way to track sales of ebooks or audiobooks? If the numbers we've seen refer only to physical printed copies, he'll just lie about the digital sale numbers, and he's already so very fat.
He’s already done that. He shifts blame to make it seem like his old publisher was wrong, and they weren’t tracking ebook sales. He gets the majority of Ebook sales, and hand selling, child. Ebook should be the most easily calculable, but I don’t know what service tracks it. Other then Amazon or audiobooks or whatever. No matter what, we will always lose as stalkers. Because hand selling is incalculable unless someone follows Rick around. Or he for some reason leaks his order information.