• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's book sales stats

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
870-D7-E0-A-855-A-4590-A9-D8-BD20-ACC08048.jpg

7-FF2-F463-5-B21-440-D-8875-49-C4875-D0-AD3.jpg

13618-C39-52-E4-4-C68-BF3-F-5-E18-D58-A3739.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
How could some one get a 6 figure book deal with those numbers? There's 0 chance that's real, right?
The guy is legit and you can verify it yourself if you drop a couple grand on the subscription to check yourself

they have a budget of handing out deals to new authors, just hoping one hits it big and it pays off, they don’t expect many to make it. He had his shot and he fucked it up.

I know an author that’s on pats level that writes day time tv type romance books you can buy at Walmart for mums, she sells the same sort of numbers as his highest ones. It’s not her profession though, she’s a college lecturer with a bunch of PHDs and writes as a hobby. (It’s my ex fiancés mother)

it fits with everything I know about him and the industry through her.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Let’s not forget he bragged that people added his book to their read list. Not purchases, but people marking his book as something they want to read eventually. Kind of like how you select things for your streaming service list but never actually watch.
When I look through my Netflix watch list often wonder what the fuck I was thinking. I imagine book lists are the same.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
This boston guy is really shitting up the thread with his stupid scifi author random stories
It's actually pretty good info. I know you guys don't like him, but he's given us raw data on the pig's book sales which is something we've only been able to estimate up to this point. He's doing it for every lolcow on the site, and the numbers match the pig's abysmal Amazon rankings.

I've asked him to look up Nana's dumb Permanently Suspended book.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
It's actually pretty good info. I know you guys don't like him, but he's given us raw data on the pig's book sales which is something we've only been able to estimate up to this point. He's doing it for every lolcow on the site, and the numbers match the pig's abysmal Amazon rankings.

Can you ask him to compare it to "Based on a true story" by beloved comedian and writer Norm MacDonald.

PeteRose

Forum Clout
Will Tate doesn’t get outta bed for these kinda numbers. Can’t believe nobody will publish his next money drain.
thats really all the verification that is needed. he will never again have a publisher publish any of his books.

its been what 18 months since his last release? he talks all these projects and screenplays but in reality he has nothing. he is a fat drunk cuck who is a drain on his family, the economy, and the world.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

I forgot about that book, it was so fucking strange, the cover was him in a jumpsuit with a pained expression like he’s being prison raped and the actual content of the book was like an illustrated pamphlet of his radio stories. There’s no way he cracked 1000 sales

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I forgot about that book, it was so fucking strange, the cover was him in a jumpsuit with a pained expression like he’s being prison raped and the actual content of the book was like an illustrated pamphlet of his radio stories. There’s no way he cracked 1000 sales
Didn't he fuck up the first line? Something about Manhattan being a city?

I'd still rather read Nana's book than listen to Norton

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
He didn't get one person to even come for an autograph, he maybe sold 500 at the absolute most.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout

While we're talking about nana's awful book, I just want to share my favorite Amazon review of it..

be6ce6b109e90f3ab83a0821ef5a56c0.PNG