• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's book sales stats

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Could this breakdown be accurate? If so, they're shockingly bad:

3p8a34.png

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
This guy's probably a fag but it's not so far off base that Pat would have sales figures like this: A collected 5,975 books sold throughout his career. Sounds about right, and I cant imagine the digital sales add more. Moreover, you cant live off of residuals/advances if your sales figures are like this.

But this guy Brand is probably winding the board up.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
For comparison, he put this in the Lindsay Ellis thread:

View attachment 16762

That cunt Mary Kowal's book sold 5k total.
Cat Rambo's dumb lesbian space book sold 457 copies. Both of them are more successful than the pig was this year.

That's funny because she's a much better writer than Patrick (still awful though).

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
For comparison, he put this in the Lindsay Ellis thread:

View attachment 16762

That cunt Mary Kowal's book sold 5k total.
Cat Rambo's dumb lesbian space book sold 457 copies. Both of them have been massive failures as authors, but both are more successful than the pig was this year.
This would at least prove that these faggots only buy books from eachother. Which is what I believe to be the case. They steal money from the government, then use shit like these cons as write offs, then sell books in the same circles. We can all agree, this how the financial system should work, and that they’re fat faggots.

G

He seems legit, he's giving book sales numbers on other lolcows in their threads too. I looked up the Nielsen Bookscan, I think these are total sales counted everywhere but the US.

View attachment 16759

If what this guy is saying is true, there is no fucking way Pat has ever seen one royalty check, ever.
He seems legit because the man in his avatar is wearing a suit. But anyone who affiliates with the SFWA helped fund the lawsuit against us and fraternizes with pedophiles. Let's keep an eye on him.